user names once againe

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, "fanny" over there is a term for a female body part. Now go reread grydth's last post. :rofl:

Hmm... that does rather put a different spin on it, doesn't it? :lol:

onibaku

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
MUYO DA!
but i'll tell mine
mine came from one of my idols Eikichi Onizuka!
but nobody cares
WASUREMASEN

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Before I got back on-line and saw Cuong's enquiry, you chaps correctly unravelled the meaning of the phrase once it went through the Anglo-isation Filter :D :tup:.

To spare everyones blushes, I didn't want to elaborate on it because it is very rude after all and it was quite obviously not the intended humerous wordplay on usernames that the originator crafted.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Before I got back on-line and saw Cuong's enquiry, you chaps correctly unravelled the meaning of the phrase once it went through the Anglo-isation Filter :D :tup:.

To spare everyones blushes, I didn't want to elaborate on it because it is very rude after all and it was quite obviously not the intended humerous wordplay on usernames that the originator crafted.

Indeed... in the US, "fanny" is a generic term for the gluteus maximus region - thus "fanny pack" is another term for "belt pouch". There are even women named "Fanny" - not many (and way fewer than there used to be) - but some.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Indeed... in the US, "fanny" is a generic term for the gluteus maximus region - thus "fanny pack" is another term for "belt pouch". There are even women named "Fanny" - not many (and way fewer than there used to be) - but some.

Even federal loan programs - Fannie-Mae. That kind of puts a strange twist to it huh? lol :lfao:

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, "fanny" over there is a term for a female body part. Now go reread grydth's last post. :rofl:

I see. that does seem one part funny, one part makes no sense.

Shotochem

Purple Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Shotochem= Shotokan my first and core art and Chem because I am a chemical engineer.

I should change it to ShotoKem-po as I am currently studying Kempo.:ultracool

-Marc-

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Shotochem= Shotokan my first and core art and Chem because I am a chemical engineer.

I should change it to ShotoKem-po as I am currently studying Kempo.:ultracool

-Marc-

Or, you could go with ShotoChem-Po.
Sorry...couldn't resist.

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I was an active poster on another board at one time, and went for about a week without putting anything up. Somebody posted a message pulling my leg about it. I responded back to the effect that I was there, I was just lurking like a Balrog in the Mines of Moria.

People started calling me Balrog after that and I adopted it.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was an active poster on another board at one time, and went for about a week without putting anything up. Somebody posted a message pulling my leg about it. I responded back to the effect that I was there, I was just lurking like a Balrog in the Mines of Moria.

People started calling me Balrog after that and I adopted it.

Here I was thinking you were just obsessed with Lord of the Rings.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cirdan is a character in Lord of the Rings and other books by Tolkien. Probably chose the name because Cirdan is wise and can see things as they are. Yep, I am a bit obsessed with Tolkiens work. In the movies Cirdan appears briefly in the prologue of the first film and at the end of the third as the master of the Grey Havens.

buldog

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Mine came from a fraternity nickname of over 20 yrs ago. Basically its very descriptive: short, stocky and very stubborn. If I had a picture you wouldn't need to ask(5'7" 240 lbs and a bald head). Also only has 1 L because I used to play NTN Trivia and they only allow 6 characters so now it doesn't look right with 2. woof.