user names once againe

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know we have other threads on this but for those newer to the forum may I ask how you choose your username here and /or why?

Mine comes from an abreviated name of one of my cats:
Sir Thunderfoot Shadowchaser

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's my name, T. Hardey

Nothing too exciting, I'm afraid.

Same here, C. Rushing. It's just kind of cool that it turns into crushing.

Well, not that thardey isn't cool too.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine is my initials - KC - turned into a name - Kacey.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac= Short for Dracula.Was always fascinated with the Universal version of Dracula and Bela Lugosi..Later I got to cut a lot of commericals during Halloween using a "Dracula/Lugosi voice. The didn't always remember my real name, they would say "the guy that does the Dracula stick"..The nickname stuck..

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mine I got from constantly searching for more information. I feel like a sponge in need of water.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
My name is Cory. I live in KS. Wasn't feeling terribly creative that day.

thardey

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Drac= Short for Dracula.Was always fascinated with the Universal version of Dracula and Bela Lugosi..Later I got cut a lot of commericals during Halloween using a "Dracula/Lugosi voice. The didn't always remember my real name, they would say "the guy that does the Dracula stick"..The nickname stuck..

I was never too interested in the Drac legends until I read Bram Stroker's -- now that's one of my favorite books.

:asian:

Kennedy_Shogen_Ryu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Drac= Short for Dracula.Was always fascinated with the Universal version of Dracula and Bela Lugosi.

So does this mean that I finally found someone who doesn't consider me crazy for spending money on the 75th Anniversary Edition of the movie? I have to sit down and watch the movie at least once a week!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I asked my kids to create a name for me and Qui-Gon it is... the Jedi Knight from Star Wars of course.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My user name has it's roots in the days when I used to play BattleTech (tabletop wargame), in that I named my first ever 'mechpilot "Dallas Sukerkin".

His name derived from the idea that as humanity spread out into the galaxy, the various cultures would intermingle and meld. So he had a North American matralinial line and a Central Russian patralinial line Thus, Russian surname and a given name taken from an American city.

Of course the rational for the name came after a bit of thought. At the start he was just 'Dallas' as I'd watched "Alien" the night before and the character of the Nostromo captain struck me as cool, so I pinched both his persona and his name :D.

When the internet came along and I began to surf, I needed an on-line, unique, identifier and as noone it seems has ever used Sukerkin but me it was an easy fit :). At the time too, I was playing so much BattleTech that I would answer as easily to Dallas Sukerkin as my real name; so no danger of ever forgetting it (or the associated passords) :eek:.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was using another screen name and got tired of it, so I changed it (morphed) just because I felt like it(for me).

Latest Discussions