Reputation System Reset Pending...Dec 07

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How about just putting a cap on the rep strength that someone can build, as well as a cap on the number of stars you can earn? that way, you can hit that top, sort of get that recognition for being a positive member, but it doesn't just keep building and building outrageously.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't go back and re-read the entire thread but I think I remember reading that there will be a cap on rep strength.

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Y'know what might be fun? A race to the bottom! I propose that from now until Dec. 7, we substitute neg reps for positive and vice versa. Agree with a post? Neg rep. Take offense? Give 'em a positive. Let's see how fast our painstaking accrual of stars can wither away. I predict that Exile, even with his Brewster's Millions of stars, would still win. He'd probably have like twenty red stars before I hit bottom. ;)

Anyone?

Seriously want to do that? Cause I've always prided myself that I'm (atleast somewhat) well liked... should I start insulting you so I can get some stars?

Anyways, Bob, are accepting any input? Like, making it mandatory that negitive rep comes with a name? Cause it's really irritating to just get that random hate mail.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Anyways, Bob, are accepting any input? Like, making it mandatory that negitive rep comes with a name? Cause it's really irritating to just get that random hate mail.

YES!!!
icon14.gif

That would certainly cut down on the abuse of the system. There are those that would not do it if they knew they had to be identified./

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree with the name for the neg reps.
I ALWAYS put my name on a neg if I give it out. I feel if I am going to do that to a persons rep, I should at least have the common decency to sign it.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Some things a limitations of the software, but all suggestions are welcome.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Seriously want to do that? Cause I've always prided myself that I'm (atleast somewhat) well liked... should I start insulting you so I can get some stars?

I say go for it. Shoot, Robert let fly w/ the negs like 5 seconds after I mentioned it.
icon10.gif
I figure since it's getting reset anyway we might as well have a rep war. And just think what the newbies will say when they come in here and all the post leaders are covered in blood!

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I sell Soke Certificates for $40. Just as valid as most out there.

Hmm....Bunnies on Bayonettes......

Latest Discussions