10th degree

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Would you expect them to know much of the AK material or not?
:confused:

Personaly I have always thought the only 10th in American Kenpo could be Ed Parker Sr, so the whole 10th thing just doesn't sit well with me.

I'll take one of you "lesser" ranked instructors over a so called "10th" any day.

:asian:

R

Rainman

Goldendragon7 Would you expect them to know much of the AK material or not?

Would that be ten yellow stripes or the red blocks? I've only seen ten yellow stripes and somthin' or another sokeship:confused:

R

Rainman

American Kenpo Bujitsu in Norman Oklahoma

10 gold stripes:drinkbeer :drink2tha

:rolleyes:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can't believe that this thread is still on topic after 17 pages--it must be some kind of record! Threads tend to wander long before that.

I myself like the system where there's a single 10th degree at the top--sort of a military-style organizational chart.

R

Rainman

They used to have video clips, strange stuff- they did five swords and some other AK stuff. Maybe a tracy spinoff?

R

Rainman

TO the moderator kill the links they didn't go to where the web page is. supposed to be american kenpo bujutsu but the web page doesnt' match the link:confused:

Don't know what happened I can click it and it works from my history page with the link I supplied.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Could you have meant to type angelfire not anglefire?

Let me know, then I'll edit the linkls as requested, either fixing or removing them.

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Latest Discussions