Martial arts for self defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How can it be incorrect when I said 'they may'?
Spinning back kicks to the liver? Really? As you are an adherent of the Church of Video you must a video of that because I would really really like to see that. In over 17 years in MMA and 40 in TMA I've see a lot of KO's and TKOs, never seen a 'spinning back kick' do one.

Incorrect again. You said: " They may be able to KO each other quite successfully but outside the gym," --Tex3

This implies that KO's happens somewhat often or even quite often, which I replied that you're wrong, as it only happens very rarely. If you actually have fought full contact, you'd know that it's very difficult to KO someone of similar skill level. And we don't go for the KO on people significantly less experienced and we go very light on all the women, which you should know this part already.

And no videos. I don't go around recording myself in every sparring class as this would be pretty weird.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
keeps me warm. But I can loose weight your just screwed

but you'll still be grandpa with a bad back. besides, you already know that old folks can't lose weight that easily, especially with so many varieties of ymmy donuts out there.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
but you'll still be grandpa with a bad back. besides, you already know that old folks can't lose weight that easily, especially with so many varieties of ymmy donuts out there.
we call them power rings

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
he is one of the top Goju teachers in the world. Championships? Yawn who cares. Combat? I have no idea and irrelevant
So what exactly is it that makes you think he could stop this guy on pcp? His goju training or his being a cop?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
look of your going to,troll try to at least keep up with the thread I've been asked and answered the PCP question.
Not trolling. Just trying to track your waffling. So what is it about this guys goju that instills you with confidence, but you're bickering about Mma? What's the difference, do you think? Weren't you the guy who brought up pcp in the first place? You're kind of all over the place tonight

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not trolling. Just trying to track your waffling. So what is it about this guys goju that instills you with confidence, but you're bickering about Mma? What's the difference, do you think? Weren't you the guy who brought up pcp in the first place? You're kind of all over the place tonight
still stalking huh your a sad little man

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Incorrect again. You said: " They may be able to KO each other quite successfully but outside the gym," --Tex3

This implies that KO's happens somewhat often or even quite often, which I replied that you're wrong, as it only happens very rarely. If you actually have fought full contact, you'd know that it's very difficult to KO someone of similar skill level. And we don't go for the KO on people significantly less experienced and we go very light on all the women, which you should know this part already.

And no videos. I don't go around recording myself in every sparring class as this would be pretty weird.

I think it's probably time you stopped trolling and looked at your posts for what they are. It may seem in your head that you are making witty little bon mots but in fact you are just trolling, if you can't come up with anything other than snide remarks you think will put people down then you are trolling, if you won't carry on an intelligent conversation but want to play what has already been called 'dick' comparison then you are trolling. If you think we are going down to your level then you definitely are trolling.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Usually when a guy comes on the internet to spout about how tough he is, it is a pretty safe bet, he is no match for the police. However, carry on... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions