Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How's MT been?

I haven't been here in a dog's age. Mostly because my involvement with TKD has fallen off. miss some of the conversation though.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
but then again, family can be a life sucking nightmare as well.
I get along with my parents well enough, but my sister hated my guts from the day I was born...kind of like a yo-yo thing with her, when it suited her, she'd do stuff with me, or rather use me for whatever reason....then, out of the blue she would turn vicious....

I do miss that witch, in some ways, as I realize that a lot of our childhood, in memories, died with her. There is nobody now to go to and ask 'remember that time? How did that pan out again...'
But then again there won't be any vicious attacks anymore either.

And this is from a 'functional' background....so many have had it so much worse.

Have you ever tried finding your bio parents?
I mean, unless the mom was a crack-ho and child services take the baby away, there are not to many who just give up a child without thinking it's in the baby's best interest...
(but this is the blind talking of color...)

from what i've been able to find out thus far was that my mom was a catholic and had me outside of marriage with no proposal forthcoming and she was told to either get rid of the baby or give it to someone else by her family --- not sure exactly how it all went down but that's my best guess :(

i just wasn't wanted and then the people that adopted me (both violent alcoholics) said after their own daughter was born that i was surplus to requirements and they used the fact that i was adopted by them to make me feel grateful for what i had and that i shouldn't be complaining or anything -- this was said normally before they both tee'd off on me............. i got 14years of mental physical abuse until i walked out on the 18th december 1990 and ever since i've been on my own, had various dogs since but i've never had another person --- people say that they love having me as a friend but nothing more :(

i tried finding my dad but that's worse than locating my now deceased mom -- i found her grave and every year i put flowers on it for her - think that she likes them :) my dad - he just vanished - he was prolly married or summat at the time and couldn't risk it or summat :( can't say that i blame him or mom for what they did - i just wish that they hadn't...............

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
from what i've been able to find out thus far was that my mom was a catholic and had me outside of marriage with no proposal forthcoming and she was told to either get rid of the baby or give it to someone else by her family --- not sure exactly how it all went down but that's my best guess :(

i just wasn't wanted and then the people that adopted me (both violent alcoholics) said after their own daughter was born that i was surplus to requirements and they used the fact that i was adopted by them to make me feel grateful for what i had and that i shouldn't be complaining or anything -- this was said normally before they both tee'd off on me............. i got 14years of mental physical abuse until i walked out on the 18th december 1990 and ever since i've been on my own, had various dogs since but i've never had another person --- people say that they love having me as a friend but nothing more :(

i tried finding my dad but that's worse than locating my now deceased mom -- i found her grave and every year i put flowers on it for her - think that she likes them :) my dad - he just vanished - he was prolly married or summat at the time and couldn't risk it or summat :( can't say that i blame him or mom for what they did - i just wish that they hadn't...............

Many hugs to you.
Religion is a fine thing when it does a person good, but I see way too many people who have been fundamentally damaged by it.

I would be guessing, as TV and internet trained wannabe psychiatrist, That you might have a bit of a problem letting people close to you. Eventually that shows. not that I can blame you (just wonder how raving alcoholics get to adopt children...)

In the end cats and dogs are the better people though.
(Saying this as the neighbor's dog is cleaning out my cats dishes...)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You will be fine. Not much fun but a necessary thing. Couple of weeks of unpleasantness and all will be
better than ever. Plus the wife can baby you. ;)

My wife will not even be home tomorrow or Friday during the day and I give her until Sunday before she asks me why I haven't mowed the lawn yet :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today had to give jack another bath i found him outside sleeping in a mud puddle. He is not going to the dog park looking dirty

Going to karate today going to be a good day

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hah! Women!
One should never get involved with them!

I absolutely refuse to comment on that on the grounds that you are just trying to get me beat-up :uhyeah:

Equality of the sexes! Why hasn't SHE done it?

Yeah...you're married, old enough to know better, and you're just trying to get me in trouble aren't you :uhyeah:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I absolutely refuse to comment on that on the grounds that you are just trying to get me beat-up :uhyeah:

Yeah...you're married, old enough to know better, and you're just trying to get me in trouble aren't you :uhyeah:

Better you than me, dude. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions