Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Last Person.....
The purpose of this thread is to be the "last person" to have the thread i.e. the last person to post.

You can make any post you like to retain possession of the thread

Past 3 editions were pretty popular. Can this one top them?

Thread locked and game reset somewhere after 10,000 posts. ;)

LPT#1 - Winner: Terryl965 Post#67,960
LPT#2 - Winner: Seasoned Post#10,453
LPT#3 - Winner: Granfire Post#10,276
LPT#4 - Winner:Xue Sheng! Post 10003

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm the FIRST poster to the LPT v 4.0! I should get a prize!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Going to be a long night. Heading to class now then work 12 hrs then I have the range for pistol and patrol rifle until noon tomorrow. Then back to work tomorrow night at 6pm

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have 3 days of home reno ahead of me on my grandfathers house. Anyone interested in buying a 2 family in South Buffalo? :D

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have 3 days of home reno ahead of me on my grandfathers house. Anyone interested in buying a 2 family in South Buffalo? :D

I've got enough to Handle with my own family why do I want to buy 2 more families?

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hopefully the weekend will start soon and I can take stock and work out what my next step will be.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh and in reply to Granfire's question from the last LPT

Good lord, what did you do to be cut out like that!
(no, you do not have to answer, this is a rather personal question!)

And then there are the women folk who complain that the male has no interest in the kid's life.

Hang in there! 2 hours is better than nothing!
Little girls need their daddies, especially when they are little, before they turn into hormone powered witches!

Actually, probably only from my point of view, nothing. Long story short, we fell out, she moved out then instantly started saying that I wasn't allowed to see my daughter, I filed for mediatation, she refused it so I filed for a court hearing. 1 year later this is the result. I have never hurt either mother or daughter and never would, I have not been abusive, I don't drink or do drugs and when we were together I just tried to do the best for them both.

I wanted contact with my daughter every fortnight with her staying for the weekend with me, she thought 1 hour a fortnight was enough so I guess the court has managed to get some progress on that front. However, she now only wants me to have staying contact when she turns 6 (3 years from now) which I think is unacceptable, but as the court keeps agreeing with her terms and ignoring mine I think she will be successful.

However, I just plan to be there for my daughter so at least she will grow up knowing I was there and wanted to be in her life. Sorry for the sob story, just needed to vent really after yesterday's result.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Works done now off to the range to qualify then I can go home to sleep

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh and in reply to Granfire's question from the last LPT

Actually, probably only from my point of view, nothing. Long story short, we fell out, she moved out then instantly started saying that I wasn't allowed to see my daughter, I filed for mediatation, she refused it so I filed for a court hearing. 1 year later this is the result. I have never hurt either mother or daughter and never would, I have not been abusive, I don't drink or do drugs and when we were together I just tried to do the best for them both.

I wanted contact with my daughter every fortnight with her staying for the weekend with me, she thought 1 hour a fortnight was enough so I guess the court has managed to get some progress on that front. However, she now only wants me to have staying contact when she turns 6 (3 years from now) which I think is unacceptable, but as the court keeps agreeing with her terms and ignoring mine I think she will be successful.

However, I just plan to be there for my daughter so at least she will grow up knowing I was there and wanted to be in her life. Sorry for the sob story, just needed to vent really after yesterday's result.

No sob story.
I can feel your frustration.

I am really flabbergasted every time I see kids used in this way.
Good for you to keep at it! You little girl is lucky to have you!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Finally done heading hone to get quick nap and then back to work. Shot 100% with rifle 98% with pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions