Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Many hugs to you.
Religion is a fine thing when it does a person good, but I see way too many people who have been fundamentally damaged by it.

I would be guessing, as TV and internet trained wannabe psychiatrist, That you might have a bit of a problem letting people close to you. Eventually that shows. not that I can blame you (just wonder how raving alcoholics get to adopt children...)

In the end cats and dogs are the better people though.
(Saying this as the neighbor's dog is cleaning out my cats dishes...)

((((monster hugz right back at ya :) )))))

and you're pretty much right when you say that i don't let people near me --- i've never had a relationship with anyone maybe experience has taught me too well. those that are close enough to me don't know the full extent of it all.

my dogs and now cat have always been the ones that i cuddle upto cos i daren't trust anyone -- too scared of getting hurt again.

no one has ever understand how it was that they were allowed to take me on i've never underestood it cos if you compare me with their own daughter which they had a few years after they took me on --- they didn't touch her but they did do was make me pay for every mistake that she made. one look at my face will show you how bad it was cos my nose, eye sockets and jaw are not straight and were like that before i started kicking off in the cage :(

my shrink can't bring herself to talk about it and skirts round the issue and just tries to deal with the fact that i'm prone to kicking off and relapsing and ODing on various meds etc.....

the day the pain dies and disappears will be when i get written notification that they are both dead :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today in karate i had terrible thoughts.... It started off simple the instructor said he need to get a kyropractor. But then the acupuncturist started being talked around about all the needles. Giving blood makes me nervous seeing that needle in my arm. And there talking about multiple needles but it gets worse when they talk about needles to the face!!! That made me forget what I was doing in class right for atleast a good 30 seconds. But good practice went over kata and bunkai

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good for you!

Poor jack got a bee sting on his nose, put a little medicine on his nose and gave him a deli sandwich

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what would be cool, to get a pirate eye patch, all the usefulness of an eye patch but the fun of a pirate

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
strangely psyched that my Warlock can kill this $%&^@$ elite snake....the beast bested all of my other toons...Satisfaction only a game nerd can appreciate...

Then I ripped (literally) through a past year of Fitness magazines, extracted the workouts and recipes for future use :)lfao:) and tossed the rest in recycling tub...clutter reduced by about 3/4...STOKED....

Now onto the next project.

Oh, did I mention I was going to spend time this morning on my photo editing programs?
:eek:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
got not one, but TWO calls from the county today about school bus driver payroll and forms to turn in....
I don't even have a CDL...much less driving a school bus (although I ahve been kidding, I am driving the Crazy Bus home after band practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.