Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Tired and tired, need to find my Aleve...(cleaning house again...I think I will never learn!)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
At the wedding the majority of the decisions have been made, everyone has to dance... I can't dance last year when I attempted i stepped on my partners feet 6 or 7 times and fell down twice once on a puddle and the other i slipped and hit my head on a table... Luckily i have til November

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the wedding the majority of the decisions have been made, everyone has to dance... I can't dance last year when I attempted i stepped on my partners feet 6 or 7 times and fell down twice once on a puddle and the other i slipped and hit my head on a table... Luckily i have til November

seven toe steps and two falls, what sort of dancing are you doing?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
did you not think to do it properly last time ;)

one thing that i always found helpful was to use a damp dishcloth when i was dusting cos it keeps the risk of flying particles to an absolute minimum :)

Yep, but I don't want to clog the drain with the dust bunnies...

I actually had my antihistamine, so it's mostly just being sore from bending over...hey, if it trains my behind like it hurts, I will have a perky butt in no time! And no gym time required!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
What I learned. Vison is measured in optics and the brain cannot get use to use to a 3 optics difference no matter what you do..... I currently have a 6 optics difference...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today I went to the irs to get a tax return transcript, and they were playing percy sledge and this guy in the waiting line... Was sitting there tapping his foot and whistling along to the music. Then he gets up and he's standing there by the radio and he's really enjoying the music hees patting his wallet, snapping his fingers and swinging his hips like he was going to dance. I thought for certain any second he was gonna bust out singing

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep, but I don't want to clog the drain with the dust bunnies...

I actually had my antihistamine, so it's mostly just being sore from bending over...hey, if it trains my behind like it hurts, I will have a perky butt in no time! And no gym time required!

i did actually extol the virtues of doing housework and how beneficial it is for building muscles ;) if you wear a sweatsuit then your butt will be half the size in half the time ;)

i was born lucky my real mom must have been tiny cos i got a size double zero waist and size zero butt --- thankyou so much wherever you are and whatever you're doing :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
What I learned. Vison is measured in optics and the brain cannot get use to use to a 3 optics difference no matter what you do..... I currently have a 6 optics difference...

What does that mean? It's twice as bad?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
No I believe it is 6 times.

The eye that was operated on yesterday is now 0 and the eye that has yet to be fixed is 6.

With the left eye I am seeing things so clear it is incredible. I haven't seen that well in many many years

Xue i have no idea what you said, but best of luck

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
oh my --- that must be a proper pain the *** :(

when are you getting the other one done ?????

The second week in September.

But the eye that is at 0 optic is absolutely amazing, I can see leaves fluttering in the wind and reflecting the sun. I have not seen that in years. I read a sign today that was about 50 feet away without glasses and that, to me, was amazing

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Today I went to the irs to get a tax return transcript, and they were playing percy sledge and this guy in the waiting line... Was sitting there tapping his foot and whistling along to the music. Then he gets up and he's standing there by the radio and he's really enjoying the music hees patting his wallet, snapping his fingers and swinging his hips like he was going to dance. I thought for certain any second he was gonna bust out singing
[yt]dE-eUXR60as[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.