Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i've often just sat and wondered who my real mom and dad are and i feel let down as though i was born a reject and somehow i didn't fit what they were looking for in a kid :( sorry.......... it just gets to me sometimes.

like when i see other people going to mom and dads house etc......... or when they can't do stuff cos their parents are coming over to their place............. and it's the small things like being able to go and talk to your mom when the s£$t is hitting the fan or you need some help/advice and stuff --- i got none of that at all for me there is no backstop and that hurts a lot knowing that if i have an accident there's no one coming to the hospital or there as a shoulder to cry on.

i got me, my doggy and my cat there's nothing else some people like uncomplicated and i do to a certain extent but it'd be really nice to know that you can go "home" and see your mom for a pick me up and time to feel sorry for yourself.

the last time i actually cried was when the lady from the social rescue team attached to the mental health team came by and did loads of stuff for me - it was only small stuff but it meant the world to me cos someone gave a damn.

sorry for the outburst - it's just a sensitive topic for me............

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
i've often just sat and wondered who my real mom and dad are and i feel let down as though i was born a reject and somehow i didn't fit what they were looking for in a kid :( sorry.......... it just gets to me sometimes.

like when i see other people going to mom and dads house etc......... or when they can't do stuff cos their parents are coming over to their place............. and it's the small things like being able to go and talk to your mom when the s£$t is hitting the fan or you need some help/advice and stuff --- i got none of that at all for me there is no backstop and that hurts a lot knowing that if i have an accident there's no one coming to the hospital or there as a shoulder to cry on.

i got me, my doggy and my cat there's nothing else some people like uncomplicated and i do to a certain extent but it'd be really nice to know that you can go "home" and see your mom for a pick me up and time to feel sorry for yourself.

the last time i actually cried was when the lady from the social rescue team attached to the mental health team came by and did loads of stuff for me - it was only small stuff but it meant the world to me cos someone gave a damn.

sorry for the outburst - it's just a sensitive topic for me............

I guess even a not-so-good family is sometimes better than nothing.

But you might be surprised to see who will step up to the plate when the manure does hit the wall.

Many hugs to you!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just got a finger from another forum...
turns out that people who have no problems putting their fellow posters down have a rather thin skin...
(but then again...I know I was giving the envelope an ultra propulsion move across the table by posting popular online gamer references...:D)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just got a finger from another forum...
turns out that people who have no problems putting their fellow posters down have a rather thin skin...
(but then again...I know I was giving the envelope an ultra propulsion move across the table by posting popular online gamer references...:D)

I got banned form a forum once because a guy was blatantly breaking the rules and after multiple complaints to the forum head honcho I sent him a PM with the actual rules, that he setup, in the PM to show him what rules were being broken..... so...he banned me from the forum and the other guy was there for a long time

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess even a not-so-good family is sometimes better than nothing.

But you might be surprised to see who will step up to the plate when the manure does hit the wall.

Many hugs to you!

Nah, not much different, I know who a lot of my family... Can't stand most of them. I like my close family ; mom, sisters, grandpa, dad... The rest... I could care less

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got banned form a forum once because a guy was blatantly breaking the rules and after multiple complaints to the forum head honcho I sent him a PM with the actual rules, that he setup, in the PM to show him what rules were being broken..... so...he banned me from the forum and the other guy was there for a long time

LOL, I am sure the other guy offered some perks....
Nah, I really deserved it. Once every couple of years or so Teh Stupid gets to me and I lose it for a spell.
It's not like I actually call them stupid, but they do get it. As I said, those who dish it out the most have the thinnest skin. :lol:

As I said before 'You are ^%$#@*^ stupid needs to be a valid response outside of South Park some days. :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nah, not much different, I know who a lot of my family... Can't stand most of them. I like my close family ; mom, sisters, grandpa, dad... The rest... I could care less

I was actually talking about the closest family....but they can suck some times...(and be outright toxic in some cases)

But sometimes goof friends make more than up for lack of blood ties.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
LOL, I am sure the other guy offered some perks....
Nah, I really deserved it. Once every couple of years or so Teh Stupid gets to me and I lose it for a spell.
It's not like I actually call them stupid, but they do get it. As I said, those who dish it out the most have the thinnest skin. :lol:

As I said before 'You are ^%$#@*^ stupid needs to be a valid response outside of South Park some days. :)

I called someone much worse than that on another MA forum that shall remain nameless and all that happened was they skulked away and were never heard from again... but then my opinion of that forum is much the same as King Arthurs was of Camelot in the Holy Grail..... let's not go to (unnamed forum). It is a silly place

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was actually talking about the closest family....but they can suck some times...(and be outright toxic in some cases)

But sometimes goof friends make more than up for lack of blood ties.

Especially best friends

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today in class i hurt my arm and hurts to extend it, I bet I just need a good night sleep

Before karate i went to Davids house. I like Davids cat its a abyssinian and is almost as cool as jack; his cat swims not just shallow but the deep part of the pool too, if you throw a ball it will get it and give it back, it's friendly and if you hold out your arms it will jump in them, even if you're standing

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

sooooonot fair :( some people just don't like being told what the rules actually are -- maybe the guy that runs the board got hacked off at his own rules and wanted a more liberal board --- idk.............

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

that's the point though you've got family :) don't worry about your uncles and aunts and cousins and stuff - but you know who your mom and dad are and where you can find them and stuff :)

for me there is just a black hole of space with nothing to fill it................ :(

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Today in class i hurt my arm and hurts to extend it, I bet I just need a good night sleep

Before karate i went to Davids house. I like Davids cat its a abyssinian and is almost as cool as jack; his cat swims not just shallow but the deep part of the pool too, if you throw a ball it will get it and give it back, it's friendly and if you hold out your arms it will jump in them, even if you're standing

you get some cats that are like that :) pud on the other hand would just say wtf ????? you want me to do what ????? she's a total free spirit and me jake both love her for it :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
this morning i woke up fairly early (the meds must have worn off earlier than normal) only to realise that i was pinned to the bed..............

i'll expand a bit --- i went to sleep last night, jake was on the floor next to my bed and pud was asleep in jake's bed :) (she never really uses her own bed) then this morning i woke up to find that pud was stretched out across the top of my pillow making me look like i had wig on and all 35kg's of jake was lying across my legs pinning me to the bed and sleeping soundly :)

i wanted a cup of tea but couldn't even get out of bed to go and make it LoL ;) took me good half hour to shift the furballs enough for me to get out of bed and when i did they both just spread themselves out a bit more on MY bed LoL :)

today is a quiet day -- i got lots of work done yesterday :) rebuilt 4 gearboxes and kept my kitchen clean. 2 of the boxes that i built are going in cars destined for Castle Coombe near bristol on saturday and as far as i can tell the other 2 are just backup boxes in case the one that's in the car fails :(

got plenty of work lined up for the rest of the week which is good - i really need the extra money this month cos it's my birthday in 3 weeks and i want to take my kids to a place that's a bit special to me :)

thinking about going to the gym later to pump some iron but it's a 2mile hike each way and i'm not sure if my foot is up to it -- the swelling has nearly all gone :) and all the bruising has gone :) guess that i've just got to learn how to walk on it all over again ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
that's the point though you've got family :) don't worry about your uncles and aunts and cousins and stuff - but you know who your mom and dad are and where you can find them and stuff :)

for me there is just a black hole of space with nothing to fill it................ :(

Try friendship, when I get bored or something bad I go see one of my two best friends. They are like the are the next best thing

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

but then again, family can be a life sucking nightmare as well.
I get along with my parents well enough, but my sister hated my guts from the day I was born...kind of like a yo-yo thing with her, when it suited her, she'd do stuff with me, or rather use me for whatever reason....then, out of the blue she would turn vicious....

I do miss that witch, in some ways, as I realize that a lot of our childhood, in memories, died with her. There is nobody now to go to and ask 'remember that time? How did that pan out again...'
But then again there won't be any vicious attacks anymore either.

And this is from a 'functional' background....so many have had it so much worse.

Have you ever tried finding your bio parents?
I mean, unless the mom was a crack-ho and child services take the baby away, there are not to many who just give up a child without thinking it's in the baby's best interest...
(but this is the blind talking of color...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions