Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What? It's not weekend already?

Serious morning brainfart:
Hitting the 'brew' button on the coffee maker, not having a cup under it :eek:
thankfully I had a glass handy (which did not break, yeah!)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe you should take a break and teach our underwriters how to calculate.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dear Janis
This is NOT a Mercedes, Benz or other....
2261091328_109b0bccfd_o.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shoulder injuries sure seem to abound in my art. Need to revamp the upper body conditioning.

Sometimes it's the basic stretching is best for occasions it always helps me to limber up before doing advanced training

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Decided that family law in this country is far too skewed and biased in the favour of the mother. After jumping through hoops to prove I am a good father no issues arose and for that the court awarded me with a preliminary 'you can see your daughter for 2 hours a week'. That to me is not a decent amount of time to build a relationship and my ex thinks when she is 6 that maybe she will be able to stay over with me then. I do not think that is acceptable, but after the way things have gone I am starting to think she will get her way completely. Sucks. Oh well 8 weeks until this situation will be reviewed, tbh I am so close to just given up but it wouldn't be fair on my daughter so I have to suck it up and play the game.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Decided that family law in this country is far too skewed and biased in the favour of the mother. After jumping through hoops to prove I am a good father no issues arose and for that the court awarded me with a preliminary 'you can see your daughter for 2 hours a week'. That to me is not a decent amount of time to build a relationship and my ex thinks when she is 6 that maybe she will be able to stay over with me then. I do not think that is acceptable, but after the way things have gone I am starting to think she will get her way completely. Sucks. Oh well 8 weeks until this situation will be reviewed, tbh I am so close to just given up but it wouldn't be fair on my daughter so I have to suck it up and play the game.

I'm no father but anyone with half a brain would agree, best of luck to you hope all works out

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Good lord, what did you do to be cut out like that!
(no, you do not have to answer, this is a rather personal question!)

And then there are the women folk who complain that the male has no interest in the kid's life.

Hang in there! 2 hours is better than nothing!
Little girls need their daddies, especially when they are little, before they turn into hormone powered witches! ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Finally I get to go to party today and come home 430am in addition wear sunglasses the whole time like all the cool. People done and still do (WARNING : this level of coolness, is dangerous and possibly fatal non cool people don't try this) :wuguns:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
when small things make your day:

The cashier asked for my ID today when I purchased two bottles of wine! :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Poster# 10,000 was Ballen0351

Last Poster was Granfire

Congrats to you both. LPT#3 is now done. See you on LPT#4!

The Last Person.....
The purpose of this thread is to be the "last person" to have the thread i.e. the last person to post.

You can make any post you like to retain possession of the thread

Past 2 editions were pretty popular. Can this one top them?

Thread locked and game reset somewhere after 10,000 posts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions