Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
that just proves that you need to do it more often ;) (slap on the wrist i think ;))

it should be marketed on one of these workout dvd's - house cleaning to music - get toned, get muscles, get fantastic abs and lose weight too :) just surprised no one has come up with it yet ;)

honestly though just cleaning my kitchen was enough for me ;) maybe i'll sort the rest of my house out although it's not that bad - i mean it's tidy and it's been hoovered and pud's upset cos i fluffed up the cushions and so on (damn cat didn't come near me for 2 days following that one LoL :))

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hate cleaning, I clean my place once month... At the end of the month it gets a little messy (probably from 1-10; 1 being clean, 10 being messy) at the end of the month my place is probably a 4-5 but when it comes to cleaning it goes back to 1-2

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think it's official, I am allergic to house cleaning....

dug through another pleasantly dusty corner, and immediately started sneezing, now my nose is running...need to pop the antihistamine now before Ia m in agony tomorrow...

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow I need to polish my weapons, make the metal shiny and the wood sanded and varnished, and I should take jack to the dog park tomorrow he would probably like it, he usually does like running around and playing with other dogs

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think it's official, I am allergic to house cleaning....

dug through another pleasantly dusty corner, and immediately started sneezing, now my nose is running...need to pop the antihistamine now before Ia m in agony tomorrow...

no excuse for not having a clean house ;)

plus when you've done it you won't have to go reaching for the anti allergy tabs :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
oh look. its Monday..... happy happy joy joy......I had a horrible weekend....nothing but things I did not want to, that I had no idea I was going to have to do in the first place...and associated, as well as unassociated, arguing.... the few moments I had that I actually liked....were SURRONDED by arguing.... and it continued into this morning...until I said I don't have time for this, shut my mouth, walked away, sat down, and had a cup of tea.... I need a weekend from my weekend....and this week is the surgery..... oh yippee yahoo......

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last time I had surgery i got to sit at home, lay on the couch, watch tv, never had to her up to get what I wanted it was great :D

Class today! Can't wait

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You unfortunately won't be so lucky, that happened to me 5 years ago when I was 15...

But I got sisters i could probably how bad understand how bad the kids could be
Best of luck its gonna be needed

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I little over 20 years ago I broke my ankle and although I did not like the whole broken ankle bits...I did most certainly enjoy the downtime. I can remember sitting in my recliner with the window open in from of me and another open to the left just sitting there chillin' and enjoying the breeze..... that ain't gonna happen this time

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
my house isn't big enough to fit that many people in to it :)

also if my real mom turned up (i was adopted) then there's no where for her to stay ;) i think that she gave me away cos she couldn't cope with it all --- shame really cos i'd love to have a mom and a real family - just people to talk to sometimes but fighting muay thai means that you're on your own cos when you step into a cage or a ring then you're on your own :(

i don't actually know what it's like to have a proper family with everything that gos with it so am sorry if my comments are misguided.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
my house isn't big enough to fit that many people in to it :)

also if my real mom turned up (i was adopted) then there's no where for her to stay ;) i think that she gave me away cos she couldn't cope with it all --- shame really cos i'd love to have a mom and a real family - just people to talk to sometimes but fighting muay thai means that you're on your own cos when you step into a cage or a ring then you're on your own :(

i don't actually know what it's like to have a proper family with everything that gos with it so am sorry if my comments are misguided.

Don't worry! You're comment is just fine. Nobody judges here, and those who do judge get the punishment.. The punishment is being a "volunteer" to help with techniques. No matter how painful the techniques are if someone judges they "volunteer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions