Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Agreed. Also, since the thread isn't closed, I cannot allow you to have the last word. :D

They should have a YouTube channel. Think of all the material those guys have at their fingertips right now.

I just read this morning that Proud Boys leader, Enrique Tarrio, became an FBI informant after getting busted in 2012.

His response to the story was "I don't recall any of this."

Those two guys should do the same kind of interviews with some make believe Proud Boys upon learning about their leader.

Man, you could go on forever with this.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I think you mean hot cross buns.
who knows what I meant, really? It's all nonsense.

Introduced my daughter to fried bologna sandwiches:

Pan fry some bologna, then add some dill pickles, thinly sliced tomatoes, cheese, mayo on both sides of the bread (inside and outside) and then grill it. Optional: salty potato chips for crunch.

She was giving me crap for not making these for her before now, she liked them so much. Fried bologna is something I ate a lot as a kid.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
who knows what I meant, really? It's all nonsense.

Introduced my daughter to fried bologna sandwiches:

Pan fry some bologna, then add some dill pickles, thinly sliced tomatoes, cheese, mayo on both sides of the bread (inside and outside) and then grill it. Optional: salty potato chips for crunch.

She was giving me crap for not making these for her before now, she liked them so much. Fried bologna is something I ate a lot as a kid.
The reason the fried bologna came up is because a few weeks ago I made her a grilled pb&j and it blew her GD mind. :D

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That was so OMG. I just sent that to everyone I know.

You just can't fix stupid.
No sir, you are right about that. That people feel a need to make this kind tacky parody connection is most definitely stupid. That people feel they are on some higher plane of wisdom and can thumb their nose at people, well that speaks for itself.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
c78d06e235087c9d5cafb005f4064bae.jpg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
if it closed already that would be too soon.
Today on formal logical fallacies, our guest is the fallacy of the converse:
The thread is supposed to be open, because it's not closed. :D

Join us tomorrow, when we'll be joined by the existential fallacy: Threads should not be closed early, therefore this thread remains open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions