Last Poster #7

A couple weeks ago I sold the last rental property we had and I was THRILLED to be out of the landlord business. Just yesterday Mrs Xue was telling someone how happy she was to be out of the landlord business.

She come home from her office today and tell me we have an appointment on Sunday with a Real Estate agent to look at 2 rental properties..........

8f0119acbcfafe988bdd11b02ac53eec.gif

A couple weeks ago I sold the last rental property we had and I was THRILLED to be out of the landlord business. Just yesterday Mrs Xue was telling someone how happy she was to be out of the landlord business.

She come home from her office today and tell me we have an appointment on Sunday with a Real Estate agent to look at 2 rental properties..........

Get her some bacon. That's a clear sign of bacon deficiency.

I always believe the scream is fake. Has anyone ever screamed in his lifetime? I haven't. How can one have energy to scream when he needs to spend all his energy to handle the problem?
Plot Reasons.
every woman on TV giving birth screams like a banshee.
In reality, even without drugs, the majority don't. From my mom who worked delivery back in the 50s and 60s.

You know, the kidnapped girl who screams and whimpers will not make it.
All the people who go into hysteric screaming fits when something bad happens.

and of course
Every single time you see a horse on the screen, it nickers. ALWAYS.
it is a rarity for a horse to nicker or neigh.

I guess the screaming just meant the guy was a sissy though.
he screamed like a girl.
(and yeah, didn't know what to do with the shotgun)
:D

😂🤣🤗🤣🙏

I was looking at martial art school in an area close to the place where I am once again, sadly, a landlord....no I will not say where..... but I discovered.... how much less tolerant I am for a school that claims to teach multiple styles, many of which are vastly different...that are all taught by one guy...who is at best in his 40s......

I was looking at martial art school in an area close to the place where I am once again, sadly, a landlord....no I will not say where..... but I discovered.... how much less tolerant I am for a school that claims to teach multiple styles, many of which are vastly different...that are all taught by one guy...who is at best in his 40s......
I always wondered how those guys would find the time.
It took my week up to do one thing.

Then again, there is The Hobbit....

Probably most hectic Thanksgiving ever. Not sure I've slept 20 hours since sunday, and no sleep between saturday 7 am to today 1pm. Finally got home, went for a small nap and woke up 5 hours later.

I had hernia surgery a couple of weeks ago. Went for a follow up visit yesterday. The doc’s assistant, also a doctor, examined me.

She didn’t liked what she saw and felt. I have to go back next week for an ultrasound and to meet with the surgeon. They may have to do the surgery again.

I am less than thrilled.

I had hernia surgery a couple of weeks ago. Went for a follow up visit yesterday. The doc’s assistant, also a doctor, examined me.

She didn’t liked what she saw and felt. I have to go back next week for an ultrasound and to meet with the surgeon. They may have to do the surgery again.

I am less than thrilled.
I would be too.....

I simply walked out of my house into my garage last Saturday and felt that familiar feeling of a tear in the meniscus.... sometimes if they are small, and I think this one is, they kind of wear down..... otherwise I know what the doc will say....... lets replace you left knee too...... the prospect of this has me less than thrilled too.

I am less than thrilled.
That sucks, but I'm glad you're getting it taken care of.

Back