Last Poster #7

Recovering from surgery. It kind of sucks but at least I’m still here.
Won't lie, when I heard a Hawaiian Dog Brother died, I immediately thought of two martial artists I knew were from HI, and you were one.

Glad you posted brother. R&R well.

5622e1d07e7124313644c8110d085552.jpg

I like the following saying:

"I'm not good at it... Not too much".

"Do I need a reason to do things?"

"I'm going to teach you how to write the word rules"

"I'll count to 3 so you can disappear in front of my face. 1, 3 ... Sorry, I'm not used to count 2."

Last edited:
I hope you’re on the hunt, too. Employee like that, it’s just a matter of time before you’re on the block.

View attachment 30215
So for those wondering, I no longer work at this company.

I was not laid off, it was my own choice. Funnily enough, they've tried to convince me to come back in a month or so.

So regardless of the layoffs, I was probably not in jeopardy. But I want to focus more on cybersecurity as my ultimate career, which I didn't have time/energy for there. Eating into my savings a bit but it's worth it imo.

Outside of the cybersecurity stuff, I've been making tinctures and teas that I'm selling locally and on etsy to help me make money while I make the changes I need. If anyone wants anything, feel free to check it out here: tinctures and herbs. There will be more teas added this week, just have to actually add them to my etsy shop.

Last edited:
Here are some more. All those come from the book I'm reading.

"The mountain is extremely high, and I am the peak."
"You have three seconds to prepare your last words".
"Surrender, or death?"

Last edited:
Watching the old creature of the black lagoon movie from 1954

Guy sitting in tent cleaning shotgun
Puts gun down on table
Creature come walking slowly into tent
Guy screams
Picks up lamp (off of table)
Hits creature
Creature grabs him and throws guy around (near table)
Guy gets up, tries to run past creature to leave the tent (gun on table behind him)
Creature grabs guy and kills him
But hey, at least the shotgun is still shiny and clean

Back