Xue Sheng121 40
All weight is underside
![]()
![]()
My first. Still my true love. 69 Plymouth Valiant.
I must confess, I wish I still had the old Buick too
Also, coincidentally, the first car I remember my parents having was a Valiant, but it was a bit older
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
![]()
![]()
My first. Still my true love. 69 Plymouth Valiant.
Mine looked like this lovely disco sled.
First 4x4 I owned was a big full sized Bronco. White. Think OJ on the highway...
Didn't have it very long though.
My second 4x4 was considerably bigger...it was a 1976 GMC K2500, followed by a 1979 Ful size Blazer and then a frosted mini-blazer then an unfortunate trip back to cars where I got the only car close to a sports car (Pontiac Grand Am) and then one of my favorite 4x4s, it went everywhere, a 90s Jeep Cherokee sport...a and bringing up the rear... the Xterra
My CJ5 was not stock, but I did not tinker as much as you did. I was a mechanic then and for some reason, when not in work, I was not much into working on my Jeep unless I had to. That and I was rather fond of the Jeep straight 6 engine, powerful little best for such a small vehicle, did everything I needed to do in the Adirondacks.
One of the reasons I liked the Cherokee sport so much was its size, it was small enough, and powerful enough (straight 6 again) to go anywhere on the tree farm in PA. The other option, my uncles GMC 1 ton with duals could not go many of the places the Jeep could