Last Poster #7

I’ve found that if I smoke a fattie (hey, I’m retired, living on Maui) and go down one of those posted rabbit holes there’s a LOT of laughing.

Usually followed by cookies.
But the problem is...I'm not retired, I don't smoke, I don't live on Maui, and currently can't eat cookies...dang gastritis .......... otherwise..... I might just do the same thing..... heck....even if I was retired in Maine and still not smoking I'd do it..... just as long as there were cookies involved......

67l9xx.jpg

Made it safe and sound. Move complete from Texas to Delaware....With some stops along the way, 2600 miles and 8 hotels including a stop to upstate NY.....From packing the first box to unpacking the last box, one month.
It is good to be back on the east coast.

Just read a post in a thread.... it made a rather outrageous claim....apparently we have.a "Grandmaster" among us... I almost posted this

laughing-hysterically.gif

But since it is a poster I try and avoid interacting with, based on previous experience, I am getting it out of my system here, and going to my basement guan to train

Made it safe and sound. Move complete from Texas to Delaware....With some stops along the way, 2600 miles and 8 hotels including a stop to upstate NY.....From packing the first box to unpacking the last box, one month.
It is good to be back on the east coast.
I didn’t know anyone actually lived in Delaware. I thought it was just a giant empty building where banks receive mail. :)

Glad you made it okay.

Just read a post in a thread.... it made a rather outrageous claim....apparently we have.a "Grandmaster" among us... I almost posted this
Yeah that guy who claimed his 3 Treasure Neigong training can bestow levitation and chi blast powers?

I smell troll.

Always the kung fu dudes claiming magic powers.

I didn’t know anyone actually lived in Delaware. I thought it was just a giant empty building where banks receive mail. :)

Glad you made it okay.
Haha....My wife made the call. Close to our home town in NY state, minimal snow and next to the ocean.....Not so big land wise but they pack a lot of people in here.
Still finding our way around.

Haha....My wife made the call. Close to our home town in NY state, minimal snow and next to the ocean.....Not so big land wise but they pack a lot of people in here.
Still finding our way around.

You know, I've driven through Deleware...all I remember was a bridge, a road, a rest stop and another bridge...are you sure there are people there..:D

Last edited:
While on the subject, I'm something of a grandmaster too! Of the ancient art of procrastination and blissful unawareness.

More macho talk.

"I hope that in the next ten years, someone will be able to see my back. ”

"If there really is such a day..."

"Believe me, you must be proud. ”

Back