Last Poster #7

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
one word..... Shotgun
Heck no. I'm not wasting beautiful buds by shotgunning ants. That would make them come back all the time. (can't really blame them) And yes, I'm enjoying the hell out of retirement.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh. Was feeling fine last few days-no pain outside of normal. Was going to go to class yesterday, but didnt get a lot of sleep so blew it off. Intentionally fell asleep early last night so id have no excuses.

This morning i had a back spasm and all the pains back. Waiting to see a doc now

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well then, this is AMERICA!!!! you should have one.....
images

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I broke out in hives yesterday, was debating going to training because I was exhausted and felt like a damp dish rag lol went to class but took quite a few breathers. Idk what caused it, my brothers girlfriend did make red velvet cake and I never really eat that. To make it worse I had an itchy throat but that went away when I woke up today, still got a little rash, am debating going to a walk in clinic the er is nuts up here. But other than that doing good.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I broke out in hives yesterday, was debating going to training because I was exhausted and felt like a damp dish rag lol went to class but took quite a few breathers. Idk what caused it, my brothers girlfriend did make red velvet cake and I never really eat that. To make it worse I had an itchy throat but that went away when I woke up today, still got a little rash, am debating going to a walk in clinic the er is nuts up here. But other than that doing good.
Clinic is almost always the better option if you're other option is waiting in an ER waiting room for hours (as opposed to being rushed in). That's because emergency rooms or supposed to be for emergencies, and if you're able to sit in a room for a couple hours not receiving any treatment, it's probably not an emergency.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Clinic is almost always the better option if you're other option is waiting in an ER waiting room for hours (as opposed to being rushed in). That's because emergency rooms or supposed to be for emergencies, and if you're able to sit in a room for a couple hours not receiving any treatment, it's probably not an emergency.
I agree 100%.

Latest Discussions