Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Technically your heading this way. Probably over yonder, I'd imagine.
Big fan of yonder!

MV5BNjM2NTczMTctM2E3YS00ZTIzLWFlY2YtMjFhNjUzZGM5ZTliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwMjY0NjQz._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Found out something terrifying.
My office is made up of 3 different entities, 2 state, 1 private. We have a person retiring soon.... and he just stop by and said to me... you do realize, when I retire, you become second in command in one state IT office and 3rd in the other..... this also made me think...... within 2 years.... I will be in charge of 1, and 2nd in the other.......that's it we're doomed..... no doubt the power will go to my head and I will try and take over New England.....

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My office is made up of 3 different entities, 2 state, 1 private. We have a person retiring soon.... and he just stop by and said to me... you do realize, when I retire, you become second in command in one state IT office and 3rd in the other..... this also made me think...... within 2 years.... I will be in charge of 1, and 2nd in the other.......that's it we're doomed..... no doubt the power will go to my head and I will try and take over New England.....
Good. You've got my vote.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are we going to do tonight, Xue?

The same thing we do every night... Try and take over the world!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well then maybe you can sort out all of those systems issues. :)

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great! I think that a good thing.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you go for it!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
49 degrees inside my house this morning. That's just wrong.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
damn, after yesterday's storms (we 'only' got a lot of rain and wind, but no damages) the temps dropped today.
36 currently.
I am not built for this weather!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
31 here and snowing a bit too
we got lucky, only some straight line winds. I thought my chickens would fly away.
Further south, they had tornadoes. The severe weather season is either sticking around longer, or starting early.

Latest Discussions