Last Poster #7

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If not more. My daughter trained with him at his swim club outside Baltimore. He described his diet one day to all the younger swimmers it was insane how much he ate and drank a day. It was over a dozen eggs a day, multiple energy drinks, pounds of meat
at least swimming makes hungry, but you have to plan ahead to get all the food in!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
First two weeks of my new job have gone so well :). Alot happening very very fast, so I'm utterly and totally exhausted haha, but feels so ideal, lots of different elements of my interests coming together.

Getting a free massage soon and having a rest day today :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
at least swimming makes hungry, but you have to plan ahead to get all the food in!
True she eats like a freaking horse but cant gain weight. She decided to enlist in the Air force and leaves in December for bootcamp but she having trouble meeting the minimum required weight. She has to go to her recruiter every other week and do a weight check. So shes stops on the way everytime and eats a double 1/4 pounder and a large milkshake lol.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Luxury Vinyl Plank is like the best thing ever. Put that in our closet a while back when I put in the fancy pants system my wife wanted. Was so easy and durable, and it looks so good, we decided to go with it throughout the downstairs. I just love that stuff, and with two giant dogs, it's so practical.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Luxury Vinyl Plank is like the best thing ever. Put that in our closet a while back when I put in the fancy pants system my wife wanted. Was so easy and durable, and it looks so good, we decided to go with it throughout the downstairs. I just love that stuff, and with two giant dogs, it's so practical.
Yep, we installed that as well in our livingroom/dining and kitchen. We had Pine hardwood or I guess softwood floors and the dogs destroyed them so we put the Vinal Plank over the top and its help up great.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Went to register my new to me boat today and the title I got from the seller had the wrong hull ID Number on it. I assumed it was going to be a major headache since the Bill of sale, title, and other state forms had the incorrect number. Thankfully the wonderful woman at the counter said if I could email a picture of the hull number to her she could fix it. Got my son to run out snap a pic and text it to me. 15 min later and a few hundred dollars lighter I had my new title and registration stickers. The Natural Resources Registration people are so much nicer than the Motor Vehicle Registration people.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yep, we installed that as well in our livingroom/dining and kitchen. We had Pine hardwood or I guess softwood floors and the dogs destroyed them so we put the Vinal Plank over the top and its help up great.
That's exactly where we are. 16 years and 5 giant dogs have just really messed it up. They're nice floors, but the downstairs is a mix of the wood flooring and carpet. So, I'm taking up the carpet and adding subfloor to level out those areas, and then putting the vinyl planks down over all of it. One of the neighbors had their floors refinished, along with matching the woods throughout, and it cost them about $12k.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rained yesterday, raining today...... my ding dang knee keeps swelling up every time I walk, even for just a little bit..... I blame the weather
Tweaked myhip today at class. Threw a high kick while sparring and was pushed back. I just can't stay on my feet like I used to and fell weird in a semi-split. I got a call on the way home that a neighbors bull was out on our side. Spent about 2 hours chasing him on 4-wheelers and on foot.
Hip hurts like hxxl right now. I think I will take a Diclofenac and have a beer.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
from the ouchy brigade:
I picked a few (light) things up around my craft area. 2 Ibu later I am not sure if I want a beer or a Norco. Too much bending down.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rained yesterday, raining today...... my ding dang knee keeps swelling up every time I walk, even for just a little bit..... I blame the weather
Rained yesterday and today here too, we must be neighbours! Howdy neighbour!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tweaked myhip today at class. Threw a high kick while sparring and was pushed back. I just can't stay on my feet like I used to and fell weird in a semi-split. I got a call on the way home that a neighbors bull was out on our side. Spent about 2 hours chasing him on 4-wheelers and on foot.
Hip hurts like hxxl right now. I think I will take a Diclofenac and have a beer.
Ah geez.. hoping it heals up soon.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Listen to your body and take it easy. :)
yeah, taking it easy tonight, although it is driving me crazy that I was unable to find a few things I am looking for. Each organizing session leads to more chaos.

Latest Discussions