Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
No sake for me but they had jubelale at the store. A sure sign that the holidays are right around the corner.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I highly dislike setting up corporation phones for state employees...it is a big pain in the...well you know..... it never goes well, it never goes easily. State issued phone...setup, almost everything goes automatic and your done...corp phone....setup, download, install, recognize...oh wait...it failed...lets do it all over again.....but in the current case...oops...the new phone is junk....happy happy joy joy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OK, I'm just going to say it...I HATE working with corporation phones and I am really REALLY frustrated at the complete lack of response that is SERIOUSLY impeding any sort of fix for the situation...meanwhile a user does not have a phone and they work mostly from their phone......

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
OK, I'm just going to say it...I HATE working with corporation phones and I am really REALLY frustrated at the complete lack of response that is SERIOUSLY impeding any sort of fix for the situation...meanwhile a user does not have a phone and they work mostly from their phone......
Working from a phone sounds like torture.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I have never played League of Legends, and really don't know a thing about the game. But the show on Netflix is really good. Animation is amazing, and the story is great.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have never played League of Legends, and really don't know a thing about the game. But the show on Netflix is really good. Animation is amazing, and the story is great.

Been debating watching it. Played League of Legends back in college, saw the show pop up recommended for me.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Been debating watching it. Played League of Legends back in college, saw the show pop up recommended for me.
I would be interested in your thoughts as someone who probably knows more about where these characters end up. I have no idea, and think it's great. And the animation is truly incredible. Real works of art, IMO.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I would be interested in your thoughts as someone who probably knows more about where these characters end up. I have no idea, and think it's great. And the animation is truly incredible. Real works of art, IMO.
sometimes it is better not to know the source material too closely.
While I loved the World of Warcraft movie it had a couple of HUGE breaks regarding the lore/canon which really did not sit well with me. You know, sort of really important scenes that determined the character development of future top tier players in the universe.

So I'd enjoy the show without knowing the game.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
sometimes it is better not to know the source material too closely.
While I loved the World of Warcraft movie it had a couple of HUGE breaks regarding the lore/canon which really did not sit well with me. You know, sort of really important scenes that determined the character development of future top tier players in the universe.

So I'd enjoy the show without knowing the game.
That's another game I haven't played, and enjoyed the movie for what it was. It has been a while since I saw that one, but I seem to recall it being pretty cheesy, but fun if you didn't think about it too much. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I just found out that I can potentially retire in 2 years with full retirement, meaning no penalties..... thought I had to wait a bit less than 5 years......now I have to think about this
Congratulations. I can retire early at any point, but take a penalty. If I could retire without penalty right now, I'd be out the door

Latest Discussions