Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to watch wrestling, but it is not the same as the seventies with the Von Eriechs

Well that is if I don't go on one of my old ways and post 1000 post in a nigh in the LPT. Not that way anymore but maybe just maybe I will give it a shot over the weekend and claim my :rpo: ULTIMATE POST WHORE EXTREME BACK TO THE ONLY REAL ONE.

Dirty Dog congrats:wavey:

In LPT3 I wrote an iPhone app I call the PostWhore2000. It check TLPT every 30 seconds and if anybody has posted since me, it posts.

Don't make me turn on that high tech can of whupass...

I think season and Arnisador are the only old timers from a few years ago posting in the LPT

Ahem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I know I can never match the PostWhore example of TerryL965 and Arnisador without technological help.

In LPT3 I wrote an iPhone app I call the PostWhore2000. It check TLPT every 30 seconds and if anybody has posted since me, it posts.

Don't make me turn on that high tech can of whupass...

Yea you got a great lead, it will take me a few weeks to catch fully up.

Dawwww

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I know I can never match the PostWhore example of TerryL965 and Arnisador without technological help.

I am working on trying to get rid of stage 3 lung cancer and the last couple of years has been bad health wise but I am feeling good today

Well time for my meds and to rest be back in a few to continue the catch up game.:lfao:

I am working on trying to get rid of stage 3 lung cancer and the last couple of years has been bad health wise but I am feeling good today

I know chemo is rough, but I am glad you have treatments available. I have stage 4 metastatic carcinoid. No treatment available, but at least it's a slow growing cancer.

I hope you two are ok. I admire your courage.

Thanks, but in my case I don't really think there's anything courageous about it.
There's no treatment. It'll eventually kill me. But it's slow growing, and since there's nothing to be done about it, I move on with life.
Only thing I do differently is that we've closed out my retirement account and we're spending that money NOW, while I can enjoy it. It's why we can make several dive trips every year.
Terry is different. He's undergoing chemo, and THAT can be a living hell.

Friday rolling steadily on. 2 more hours at work, must say I love this half day friday policy thing my place has. Then to see my daughter for a few hours and then start the driving and helping my friend and his girlfriend move both their houses into one new one together.

Gonna be a busy and tiring weekend, but gotta help out where ya can and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back