Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You are quiet the character! ;)

You have no idea. My nickname is ha ha. I had the kids crying they were laughing so hard. They give us books with ideas but I don't want to be that guy that stands there saying Honest is important because blah blah blah. I want the kids to actually get something out of it. I don't know maybe my goals are too lofty.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The program is really neat. I have 10 kids I meet with them once a month from now until they graduate same 10 kids for the next 3 years. Its the first year they tried it this way where the kids and Character Coach that's me. Are paired for their whole high school time.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
The program is really neat. I have 10 kids I meet with them once a month from now until they graduate same 10 kids for the next 3 years. Its the first year they tried it this way where the kids and Character Coach that's me. Are paired for their whole high school time.

Sounds like a good program. As far as character related you hopefully have a few instances in which people demonstrated good character (the bad part should be easy). Utilize them like some modern "parables". Just my .02.

In any case, I am sure that you will do fine.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You have no idea. My nickname is ha ha. I had the kids crying they were laughing so hard. They give us books with ideas but I don't want to be that guy that stands there saying Honest is important because blah blah blah. I want the kids to actually get something out of it. I don't know maybe my goals are too lofty.

All I can say, include them as much as possible. That's something I am rapidly learning from my involvements with the scouts and band as well...things don't work well when you keep talking down at the kids.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am making this post for two reasons.

1 - It is my 4,900th post.
2 - It is the 1,130th post in TLPT4.0. I didn't win 3.0, but THIS time for sure!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today is a good feeling... Was arguing with Donna, sister and for once I win :cofeespit:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am making this post for two reasons.

1 - It is my 4,900th post.
2 - It is the 1,130th post in TLPT4.0. I didn't win 3.0, but THIS time for sure!

Well that is if I don't go on one of my old ways and post 1000 post in a nigh in the LPT. Not that way anymore but maybe just maybe I will give it a shot over the weekend and claim my :rpo: ULTIMATE POST WHORE EXTREME BACK TO THE ONLY REAL ONE.

Dirty Dog congrats:wavey:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only great thing about professional football is the Cowboys look like crapola

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only great thing about college football is Alabama is still number one, ROLL TIDE.....

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hockey season but not really any great fighting so far. I love to watch hockey players fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions