Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
today i'm taking both jake and pud for a proper mooch in the forest that i've been looking at buying :)

it's also my birthday which is the biggest reason that we're all going to the forest for a mooch :)

got a letter this morning asking me to report to the psychiatric in patient unit on the 5th november :( hate going but i know why they're doing it -- the bangs of firweworks and other bangs just has me cowering behind the sofa and stuff so they take me in where it's free from loud noises and stuff :)

my own adopted family have totally forgotten again :) cos the postman has already been and the cards from my friends and my half sister were there but nothing from any of them :)

TODAY I'M 38 - one step closer to being ancient as my niece so kindly put it ;) isn't it great being a kiddie ;)

[yt]bJ7B9x027uc[/yt]

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
today i'm taking both jake and pud for a proper mooch in the forest that i've been looking at buying :)

it's also my birthday which is the biggest reason that we're all going to the forest for a mooch :)

got a letter this morning asking me to report to the psychiatric in patient unit on the 5th november :( hate going but i know why they're doing it -- the bangs of firweworks and other bangs just has me cowering behind the sofa and stuff so they take me in where it's free from loud noises and stuff :)

my own adopted family have totally forgotten again :) cos the postman has already been and the cards from my friends and my half sister were there but nothing from any of them :)

TODAY I'M 38 - one step closer to being ancient as my niece so kindly put it ;) isn't it great being a kiddie ;)

Happy birthday, one year older and the best part... Party

You got big party little party beach party surprise party dance party boat party lake party and best of all house party

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe ice will help, good luck with the doctor checkup!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
If they were good then Afcoarse it counts :D

But not nasty ones... They don't count

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been there done that... Mostly in karate class and I want to ask the instructor a question but then I forget what the question was

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
D
That's probably the result of brain damage from your mom farting on your head....

My mom never did that (that was transk) i think he said that

My mom said she used to be in karate a long time ago (i don't know) cause I met the person she said she trained with (he owns a dojo, but the sign said tae kwon doe and i think his pants said kenpo (maybe it was kempo) or that last part could have been someone else but the sign did say TKD.... That's one thing I know is tru

I did however hit my head several times on flips but aside from that and a couple round house kicks to the mouth my head is just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions