Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Blew my top at DH....
I got tons of stuff to do, some of it time sensitive.
And I have not a lot of time to accomplish it.
My Co-conspirator is late to rise, so I don't call her in the mornings. At least not before 10 AM.
She picks up her kids between 2 and 2:30, I have to be at school at 5, at Scouts at 6:30...
Tomorrow I will be on the road at 7AM, cone most of the day, hopefully back in time for the Away Game at 7 PM...
Saturday is Band day at the local college, also a whole day adventure.
Tomorrow registration for a CPR class in 3 weeks is due, I am waiting t hear back from one of the organizers....

So I am a little agitated, most of the delays are my own fault, but still, I step into the room, not sure what to do
"Where are you going"
and kabluey, I hit the roof....why is it I have to be asked where I am going. I have not looked at key or wallet.
I sometimes forget where I am going in mid stride.

Now DH went to bed to take a nap....has not said a word to me since. So he is pouting, when he asks me these damn questions. I don't ask him where he is going when he gets up. I don't complain when he goes to bed without saying goodnight, so how come he needs to pout?! :rpo:

he's scared of you that's all ;) he's waiting for you to calm down enough from your hissy fit -- i get that quite a bit "she's on one just let it slide nad she'll come round" which makes me more angry than i was to start with.

my advice - for the sake of your own good health just let it slide ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
jake and pud both get to use the floor :) if they get on the furniture then i go ballistic - if it's got 4 legs and fur then it belongs on the floor --- end of :)

gunna have some major fun cos we're all going to have a look at another piece of woodland so it'll be all paws on deck cos both jake and pud love having a mooch :)

i've trained my cat to be more dog :burp: in that it loves a mooch doesn't mind going on a train, eats off the floor, loves running round in the forest (mainly cos jake chases her :)) and she sleeps when we get back from wherever :) she'd kill the postman if she could see him and god help anyone that walks through my front door uninvited ;)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my couch and living room chair have 4 legs and fur and they belong to the cats. At least that is the way it seems to me

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well it appears my coughing fit did cause some issues with the right eye....and the sinus infection I have is not helping either...hopefully when I go back in 3 weeks all is good.

But that aside, as it applies to training

I'm Back

1_8399b47bd3085c5f1a951f34d4ef0677.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well it appears my coughing fit did cause some issues with the right eye....and the sinus infection I have is not helping either...hopefully when I go back in 3 weeks all is good.

But that aside, as it applies to training

I'm Back

1_8399b47bd3085c5f1a951f34d4ef0677.jpg

[video=youtube_share;wQKKj_qeOBQ]http://youtu.be/wQKKj_qeOBQ[/video]

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two weeks till we go to Bonaire... really looking forward to some dive time.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Donna, I take it the TKD in your name is for TaeKwonDo?

when i signed up i was doing Muay Thai as well as TKD - so yup :) i gave up TKD cos all the classes were just full of kids and all the adults stayed at Muay Thai :) so i just do Muay Thai now my username really should be changed to donnaMT ;)

went down to my trail this morning and saw lots of new trees that have started coming through now that i've cut away the overhead trees and branches :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My youngest is sick, I'm sick, my oldest is not feeling 100% and my wife wants to argue :rolleyes:

Yup....things are setting up to be a great day :disgust:

Just remember. If you do argue, and win, it is vital that you appologise. Immediately. And profusely.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just remember. If you do argue, and win, it is vital that you appologise. Immediately. And profusely.

I'm not stupid you know..... I never win....at least that is what she believes ;)

And now...she is in a good mood..... I'm jst gong to sit down...shut up and have a nice cup of green tea and wait for round 3..... if it shows up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions