Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i already ate before i came in here :boing2:

went back down to the trail and did some more trimming out and i reckon that it's near as damn it there :) yippee :) all bar the tidying up that is :( major chainsaw time :):):)

i need a cup of tea with 3 sugar in it ;) mmmmmmm :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
D

My mom never did that (that was transk) i think he said that

My mom said she used to be in karate a long time ago (i don't know) cause I met the person she said she trained with (he owns a dojo, but the sign said tae kwon doe and i think his pants said kenpo (maybe it was kempo) or that last part could have been someone else but the sign did say TKD.... That's one thing I know is true

Sorry for the confusion. It was still funny though.

Besides, maybe she did, and you just don't remember... we an blame that on brain damage too.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
car is in the shop. gas tank was about to fall of because the straps had broken.
cant get the rear window up today for some reason it came down and refuses to go back up.
I hate automobiles and the expense they cause us but dame I live in the middle of no where and need on to do just about anything

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Use to work my uncles tree farm. It is where I learned you can never trust a tree. Because when you least expect it they will jump you.

Had one of the sneakier ones fall on me there

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Use to work my uncles tree farm. It is where I learned you can never trust a tree. Because when you least expect it they will jump you.

Had one of the sneakier ones fall on me there

Once I was at camp walking through the woods at night walking and I was standing underneath some trees enjoying the view, I'm pretty sure I heard my name and was going back to the bonfire where everyone else was at before I got there heard a loud crack walked back and there was a big oak branch laying right where I stood earlier...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damned treants...
Maybe we need a thread to discuss the best ways to defend yourself against a Treant? Personally, I go for the flamethrower.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Damned treants...
Maybe we need a thread to discuss the best ways to defend yourself against a Treant? Personally, I go for the flamethrower.

Not to worry, I took my revenge....

stihl_chainsaw.jpg

But I will admit, I was not able to feel the toes of my left foot and had a lot of pain in my left leg after that for awhile...

never...and I mean NEVER!!!! Trust a tree

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Damned treants...

Just point the other way and tell them "There are orcs over there, they come with fire, they come with axes. The white wizard with a mind of metal is there too"

I guarantee they will go "BURA-RUM!" and storm off whatever way you pointed.

5d008ce95baa0973666f930c54582887.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Blew my top at DH....
I got tons of stuff to do, some of it time sensitive.
And I have not a lot of time to accomplish it.
My Co-conspirator is late to rise, so I don't call her in the mornings. At least not before 10 AM.
She picks up her kids between 2 and 2:30, I have to be at school at 5, at Scouts at 6:30...
Tomorrow I will be on the road at 7AM, cone most of the day, hopefully back in time for the Away Game at 7 PM...
Saturday is Band day at the local college, also a whole day adventure.
Tomorrow registration for a CPR class in 3 weeks is due, I am waiting t hear back from one of the organizers....

So I am a little agitated, most of the delays are my own fault, but still, I step into the room, not sure what to do
"Where are you going"
and kabluey, I hit the roof....why is it I have to be asked where I am going. I have not looked at key or wallet.
I sometimes forget where I am going in mid stride.

Now DH went to bed to take a nap....has not said a word to me since. So he is pouting, when he asks me these damn questions. I don't ask him where he is going when he gets up. I don't complain when he goes to bed without saying goodnight, so how come he needs to pout?! :rpo:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blew my top at DH....
I got tons of stuff to do, some of it time sensitive.
And I have not a lot of time to accomplish it.
My Co-conspirator is late to rise, so I don't call her in the mornings. At least not before 10 AM.
She picks up her kids between 2 and 2:30, I have to be at school at 5, at Scouts at 6:30...
Tomorrow I will be on the road at 7AM, cone most of the day, hopefully back in time for the Away Game at 7 PM...
Saturday is Band day at the local college, also a whole day adventure.
Tomorrow registration for a CPR class in 3 weeks is due, I am waiting t hear back from one of the organizers....

So I am a little agitated, most of the delays are my own fault, but still, I step into the room, not sure what to do
"Where are you going"
and kabluey, I hit the roof....why is it I have to be asked where I am going. I have not looked at key or wallet.
I sometimes forget where I am going in mid stride.

Now DH went to bed to take a nap....has not said a word to me since. So he is pouting, when he asks me these damn questions. I don't ask him where he is going when he gets up. I don't complain when he goes to bed without saying goodnight, so how come he needs to pout?! :rpo:

Maybe he's not pouting. Maybe he's afraid to say anything for fear you'll chew off the rest of his butt.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Maybe he's not pouting. Maybe he's afraid to say anything for fear you'll chew off the rest of his butt.

He always gets mopey like that when I say anything....I am afraid to say anything, or he outs and broods....
of course, he also had the 'I'm not gonna say anything to you anymore' which is only oil in the flames.

I don't think I am bitchy. I try not to, but once in a while, the pot boils over.
Like, the loud TV and a wall are between us, when he asks me a question...I have to ask 3 times what he is talking about, of course raiding my voice...then he gets mad at me! Slightly upsetting.

(I got a lot on my plate right now, no idea which way to turn, and he give me the 'where are you going' I am a bit on the edge....)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I did apologize....I blow up, he pouts, we go our separate ways, then we are good again.
Nothing like being married for over 20 years....:drinky:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I've been looking at computer screens all day and I now have to wear these cheater glasses to see the screen. It is kind of weird because I have spent most of my life focusing on things that are close and now I need glasses to see things that are close...but I digress...I have been doing this all day and my eyes are sore and tired so....good night MT where ever you are

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I spent part of my day cleaning the floors, table, the bed and couch (jack was in the mud and he walked inside muddy, climbed on the table fell off layed on the couch then climbed on the bed after

Also got some training in and had a nice deli sandwich

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did apologize....I blow up, he pouts, we go our separate ways, then we are good again.
Nothing like being married for over 20 years....:drinky:

I still think he's more scared than pouty.

Hell, I'm scared, and I'm way out of arms reach.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I spent part of my day cleaning the floors, table, the bed and couch (jack was in the mud and he walked inside muddy, climbed on the table fell off layed on the couch then climbed on the bed after

Also got some training in and had a nice deli sandwich

I think your dog trained you well!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I still think he's more scared than pouty.

Hell, I'm scared, and I'm way out of arms reach.

Sissy! You swim with sharks....and you are scared of little ole me?! :lfao:

Seriously, I am harmless 99% of the time. And DH gives as good as he takes.
In grouchiness that is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.