Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a great guy, and I'm sure he'll do very well. Fingers crossed he doesn't come back. :)

I mean, he can visit....

Right now it's 70 degrees in Boston and 59 here.

79F here in NC today and tonight it drops down to 35 with 20 mile winds.....I just set up the hammock for some gear testing tonight......

18F when we left home this morning. You cannot shun me, Xue, because that's friggin cold.

18F when we left home this morning. You cannot shun me, Xue, because that's friggin cold.
It is.
considering it was like 83 here yesterday....about 60 today....it's supposed to be near freezin tonight....

Mrs Xue is in China so it is just the littlest Xue and me this week.....
The oldest has apparently gone into hiding at college and is not answering anything beyond e-mail and all you get there is.... I'm real busy, I will call you later......

I can't get used to crushed Oreos as topping. My grandfather worked for Nabisco in Atlanta - crushed Oreos were squirrel food.

You think older squirrels tell the younger squirrels about the good ole days when they were fed Oreos. Lol.

I'll take it a step further, I can't eat Oreos...to dang sweet...BLAH!!!!
I've discovered Oreo Thins - the opposite of Double Stuff. I can manage those. The regular ones, I can only eat two or three at a time, then I don't like them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back