Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think older squirrels tell the younger squirrels about the good ole days when they were fed Oreos. Lol.
Those squirrels had feasts. He would bring back a bucket of oreo scraps and chunks of the salty peanut butter they use in the crackers. Then he'd toss in some nuts and seeds, which the squirrels (like any reasonable person) left for last.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just for the record a nice soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is the greatest cookie in the world.

And I'm willing to meet and fight anyone anywhere that disagrees. :p

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just for the record a nice soft Oatmeal Raisin Cookie is the greatest cookie in the world.

And I'm willing to meet and fight anyone anywhere that disagrees. :p
why?
If they don't like it, it's more for you!
I personally don't like raisins much, so I am sticking with a frosted oatmeal....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a nice ginger beef stir fry with asparagus in it tonight. Two of my favorite foods: asparagus and ginger.

Also drinking to my wife's mother, who died 26 years ago. She would have approved of the food, and of the homemade orange liqueur we used to toast her.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a TJ here. I must try those. I eat candied ginger like, well, candy.
I used to work with a guy who's Korean mother-in-law would make ginger candy all winter, and send it in. Great stuff -- and cleared your sinuses as well as kept us all healthy. Great for colds and incipient flu symptoms.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The Academy Awards - biggest screw up in Hollywood celebrating itself history. Crazy!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently the oldest feels that 230 miles is a safe distance and that he can get away with sending me an angry e-mail scolding me for being upset with him for not responded to e-mails or phone calls or texts to anyone in the family for a month...... he apparently forgot who he is messing with..... he also forgot about the impending spring break.... and that I have a car and know where he lives....left him a message this morning on his phone, that he does not use to call home, to let him know if his goal was to make me mad...he succeeded...because I am, damn mad.....and that we will be talking later......

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...he called...and I took it due to the tone I was meant with after I said hello.....apparently they teach you in college that the best defense is offense...well...it can be...that is until the person you are verbally attacking response with...."Listen young man, just who the heck (ok it wasn't heck) do you think you re yelling at"... and that's when the attitude and yelling stopped....end result...apology was given and I accepted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions