Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Due to a breach in policy here that just occurred...and the associated discussion that followed I must say.... thinking about this..

made me smile...and likely saved me a lot of problems....the smile...made them nervous... heeheeheehee

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nice! So, I assume this is a school that doesn't normally orient on self-defense?

Not really sure. It's a Tang Soo Do school. I used to teach his Instructor (and his students), who ran a Tang Soo Do school back in the nineties. Taught them self defense and how to win the Tang Soo So tournaments they were competing in. The current Sensei was an underbelt back then. When he heard I was back in town, he called.

Not sure how much self defense (or what I consider self defense) they focus on, it's a new school. They seemed to enjoy the class, though. They asked that I come back, I shall.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Due to a breach in policy here that just occurred...and the associated discussion that followed I must say.... thinking about this..

made me smile...and likely saved me a lot of problems....the smile...made them nervous... heeheeheehee
Yes. Smiling makes them very nervous

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Finally figured out a Yoga routine my knees can handle and my left hip can almost handle. Stretching that hip makes it go into a little spasm afterwards if I stand or walk.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Foggy and warm this morning
Cloudy, Thunderstorms and warm by noon
Sunny and Warm this afternoon
It is currently late April in NC. For some reason, all of my electronic devices are convinced it's late February. My wife's birthday was in late February, so that can't be true.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah... that the point. If your gonna set the calender back then the only rational thing to do is place it around your birthday! Two birthdays in 1 year.

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
I did not get a chance to watch Walker Texas Ranger last night..... I think I am going into withdrawals...... must...fight...urge...to spinning...back kick.....people.....in....meetings

Spinning back kicks rule. I landed three in sparring Wed night and it brought a big fat smile on my face.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It was warmer in Boston this morning that it was in Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions