Yellow Belt Promotion

cbjr5

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Last Friday, we had our promotion test at our Dojang. My three daughters, wife and I tested for our Yellow Belt. We all passed as a family which was fun. I look forward in continuing with TKD and the new challenges for further advacement.

KickFest

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wow your whole family passed :ultracool That's brilliant! I've been trying to rope my family into doing TKD but they say it looks like too much work :)

You sir, get a gold star!

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congradulations to the whole family.
May your journey be filled with wonder and joy

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone, now as my old GM would always say go back and train.

DojangMom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations to you and your family! :ultracool My older son and I do TKD - in separate classes, of course, but we practice our poomsae together at home. He's a green belt, I got my yellow belt last month. We actually have a lot of families practicing together in our dojang. It's nice to see. :) A lot of father-child pairs. I have to work on getting more moms to join us. ;)

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats!! I think that its cool that the whole family participates. That's got to be a whole lot of fun!!

Kwanjang

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
A heart felt congradulations to you and your family! Some friendly advice if I might- Make it your goal to get to your black belt one class at a time.

Latest Discussions