The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So nobody is around. I claim this thread to be mine until someone else come to take it away.:boxing:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back from a power-esque walk. My first at this job...well, any job. There's a 1.5 mile path around the facility and, honestly, while I was walking, I didn't want a smoke. I should try this twice a day.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just got back from a power-esque walk. My first at this job...well, any job. There's a 1.5 mile path around the facility and, honestly, while I was walking, I didn't want a smoke. I should try this twice a day.

Good for you egg keep up the great effort of not smoking

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Does he know about the school yet?

Oh yeah. I had to stop by his school one day to drop off something for one of his students. He asked me if anything was new and exciting, I told him at that time that I would be opening a school. It was prior to my opening, obviously.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I had to stop by his school one day to drop off something for one of his students. He asked me if anything was new and exciting, I told him at that time that I would be opening a school. It was prior to my opening, obviously.

Well that is to bad. Who knows though it may blow over and in the future things may be okay. (always the optomist
icon6.gif
)

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well that is to bad. Who knows though it may blow over and in the future things may be okay. (always the optomist
icon6.gif
)

At this point, I don't care too much ... it's his problem, not mine. I have been respectful. I heard he is upset that his students left him ... I can understand that, but why blame the students, it's usually the instructor's, or the organization's issue ... not the students.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this point, I don't care too much ... it's his problem, not mine. I have been respectful. I heard he is upset that his students left him ... I can understand that, but why blame the students, it's usually the instructor's, or the organization's issue ... not the students.

Hey that is good. As when we talked in Texas it was a really good move on your part!
icon6.gif

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey that is good. As when we talked in Texas it was a really good move on your part!
icon6.gif

Exactly!

You would think that a guy, who believes in "The Secret" would not blame others for things that happen. Isn't that part of what "The Secret" is all about? Think it and it will happen. Right before the departure, he sat us down and told us that we weren't on the same page. That was correct, we weren't. He should be happy that we left and as our previous instructor, should be happy that we're trying to make a go of it on our own. Oh well, like I said, it's his problem if he wants to live his life blaming others, that's not my way.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sure, starting a school is a big adventure. I imagine all sorts of unexpected events occur. It's YOUR adventure, though, and that is always a good thing.

And, it's YOUR adventure in San Diego. How can that be bad?!

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sure, starting a school is a big adventure. I imagine all sorts of unexpected events occur. It's YOUR adventure, though, and that is always a good thing.

And, it's YOUR adventure in San Diego. How can that be bad?!

Not bad at all ... yet. We're trying some new, but not so new, things, like lower prices for one, in a large training hall ... so, with the prices here in San Diego, gonna be a rough go, but we'll do it!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score

It could get better in time who really knows now a days.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Exactly if a students leaves than it is either one or two things bad instructor or short on money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions