The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all LPTD. I do hope the week end was kind to you all............

Good Morning one and all. I am still around and apologize for not logging on here like I use to. Did another Intro to Self Defense for the Ohio Civil Air Patrol sans Master Steve and it went pretty well..I spent the first 1/2 hr debuking all the misconceptions they had, you know regeistaring your hands, kicking only to the face. Jumping into a fighting stance when you have no skills to follow..

Thanks Brian and not that I would expect young guys to understand this ;) but being MA Dinosaurs, are we going to let this stop us :EG:

We should form our own club. My knees and back protest when I drop to the floor for crunches.. But I aint gonna stop...

We should form our own club. My knees and back protest when I drop to the floor for crunches.. But I aint gonna stop...

OK.... the Martial Arts Dinosaurs Association...also known as the MAD Association... MAD of course standing for Martial Arts Dinosaurs ... not... crazy - insane - lunatic - demented - wild - rabid :D

Good Morning or Afternoon. I apologize for my absence but I was diagnosed with severe bronchitis and have been out of it for the last few weeks. I am proud to be included in MAD Associates..

M.A.D.
Martial Arts Dinosaur

images

Association

Good Morning fellow MAD brothers. Feeling a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back