The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Street Faires are great and maybeyou could hand out some cards or flyer while you was there.

Well, I'd have cards with me, but it's a sensitive one. It's in the community of the school I left and I'm not sure I want to get that involved with direct competition, it's a respect thing, a moral issue. But then on the other hand, business is business ... I'm torn ... LOL

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I'd have cards with me, but it's a sensitive one. It's in the community of the school I left and I'm not sure I want to get that involved with direct competition, it's a respect thing, a moral issue. But then on the other hand, business is business ... I'm torn ... LOL

You are probaly right, you do not want tpo cross that line of respect, but on the other hand it is a dog eat dof world and only the strong will survive.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back from the Japanese steakhouse...excellent filet mignon and chicken dinner! But our next door neightbors came in just after us and were sat next to us. Nice people, but I would've preferred to spend the time only with my family. That's what's so-so about these places...sometimes it's fun, other days you'd like the table to yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions