Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This will sound really bad.... at first

I hired someone to set off 3 bombs...and he did it..... they likely killed thousands................ and I'm happy about it....... OK...it was an exterminator, and they were bug bombs.... and it was in my two attics.... and the victims were insects....mostly flies... but I feel no guilt.... I'm very happy about it.... and I'd do it again too if need be.....and I hopefully will not be chasing flies around my house tonight killing them one by one.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yesterday I had a post removed on another forum.
I literally replied 'bad day at work? I hope it gets better' to someone who became very nasty when the community would not hand them one cut and dry answer to a rather involved question.
And got in a huff when the proposed solution would cost them more time and money.

never knew wishing somebody's day would get better was confrontational! :oops:
I mean, how dare I! :nailbiting:

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I literally replied 'bad day at work? I hope it gets better' to someone who became very nasty when the community would not hand them one cut and dry answer to a rather involved question.
And got in a huff when the proposed solution would cost them more time and money.

Seems like unnecessary complaining here. Reporting. Don't be surprised if it disappears soon

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

WHAT!!!!! How dare you say HUFF!!!!! that's offensive...well not to me.... but I'm sure it is to someone...... so I think I have a right to be indignant by proxy

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I did cosplay.

Attachments

• 20220827_121722.jpg
    20220827_121722.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Tough day on MT?
I hope it gets better for you, Mate!
;)

You just can't stop with the controversial, and I'm sure offensive to someone,...not me,....posts can you... will you ever learn.....

For the record...I once got banned from a site because a truly offensive poster kept offending everyone..and I had the audacity to PM the site owner...sighting the rules...his rules by the way...that this offensive poster was flagrantly breaking... I got banned, the offensive poster kept going...good posters left..the site is now owned by someone else and pretty much dead

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I usually get stuff removed for more involved contributions.
Last time I got a ban, I was recapping what other people had said.
As if it was my fault the clan of the topic was rumored to be involved in illicit adventures. (The other times I was actually trolling... 😇)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You just can't stop with the controversial, and I'm sure offensive to someone,...not me,....posts can you... will you ever learn.....

For the record...I once got banned from a site because a truly offensive poster kept offending everyone..and I had the audacity to PM the site owner...sighting the rules...his rules by the way...that this offensive poster was flagrantly breaking... I got banned, the offensive poster kept going...good posters left..the site is now owned by someone else and pretty much dead
That's just plain cuckoo clock crazy.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have seen that a few times that folks who called out the trolls got warned, the trolls were left to happily feed on the discord they sowed.

I went straight to the top..owner/chief Mod... even included the actual rules with references to the posts the troll was making that showed a flagrant disregard for multiple rules......did it in a PM too..... and then...I was banned....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I went straight to the top..owner/chief Mod... even included the actual rules with references to the posts the troll was making that showed a flagrant disregard for multiple rules......did it in a PM too..... and then...I was banned....
That boy needs an **** whooping and the tattoo of a post put on his forehead whilst he is unconscious.

He's a bag of dishes.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
yep.
I came across similar from time to time.

Latest Discussions