Last Poster #7

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I should post this in the controversial thread...but I like connecticut. Have had some fun there, and it's never not been relaxing when I go there.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
one of my guilty pleasures is watching Ancient Aliens. If it were just a show about mythology and legend, sharing cool things from around the world, she could get into it. But there's that point in every show where they say something like, "Is it possible that these mythical creatures were alien beings using advanced technology? Ancient astronaut theorists suggest the answer is yes." And then Georgio Tsoukalos comes on and says, "I believe...." and then spouts some crazy *** stuff.

I love it. My wife hates it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Austria has kangaroo rats??

Yup, 6 foot tall hopping rats

kangaroo-bounce.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
one of my guilty pleasures is watching Ancient Aliens. If it were just a show about mythology and legend, sharing cool things from around the world, she could get into it. But there's that point in every show where they say something like, "Is it possible that these mythical creatures were alien beings using advanced technology? Ancient astronaut theorists suggest the answer is yes." And then Georgio Tsoukalos comes on and says, "I believe...." and then spouts some crazy *** stuff.

I love it. My wife hates it.
Erich von Daniken comes on.....the pyramids are some sort of spacecraft.....
Pass the popcorn, pop open that wine.....