Last Poster #7

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I once put a shutdown.bat in a startup file..... the fun of the Windows 95 days
Believe it or not I still see systems running on '98. It is rock solid as long as there is not a bunch of junk running on it. And no virus protection on the local systems.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
woke up this morning with plans: Drive Hubby to the big city for an apointment.
And then it HIT.
One of the worst bouts of intestinal misfortune.
And then I guess I contorted myself, and added a throbbing headache.
I am glad we had a backup driver, I am still feeling a little shaky.
I am just glad Nurse Kitty and Nurse Doggy were on hand to keep me safe.

Drying to hydrate now, although coffee isn't a good idea. switching to herbal tea
Not fun. Hope you feel better.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
So, we were supposed to turn to regular work schedule September 7.......also all vaccinated workers could be in the office without a mask.....well now we are "Tentatively) returning October 12....and if we are in the building we have to wear a mask.... now I'm not complaining.... Iike working from home.......

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
When sparring......Always wear a cup!

Attachments

• E6BCB092EE494388BBF3327A7DB59D42.jpg
    E6BCB092EE494388BBF3327A7DB59D42.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 47

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ouch! It that your son?

In the white...16 years old. Crazy how fast he is growing up.

It's one of his best counters for kickers.

Funny thing is he fought the same kid 3 years ago when they were 13....same result...kid still doesn't wear a cup. Lol.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's still a point in the organizations we compete in.
As it should be, in my opinion. One of the benefits, especially if you're a kicker, is it teaches you to protect your groin.

In your organization are you allowed to drop kick? (slide to the floor under the opponents space and side kick up to the groin) I scored a boatload of points that way. Especially against aerial kickers.

I used to tell my students "If you want to see how open you are when kicking, when you get out of the shower go stand in front of a full length mirror and slowly throw a high kick. That's how open you are."

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As it should be, in my opinion. One of the benefits, especially if you're a kicker, is it teaches you to protect your groin.

In your organization are you allowed to drop kick? (slide to the floor under the opponents space and side kick up to the groin) I scored a boatload of points that way. Especially against aerial kickers.

I used to tell my students "If you want to see how open you are when kicking, when you get out of the shower go stand in front of a full length mirror and slowly throw a high kick. That's how open you are."
"Honey, what are you doing?"

Latest Discussions