Last Poster #7

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Need some good vibes for my mom.
Day before yesterday she got sick, sore throat, etc....she still sounds horrible.
When we talked I told her that I love her and she came apart. Last October my Dad passed away (they had been divorced for 40 years!), but also my sister died of cancer 13 years ago (in April...this is coming up as well, her first born), and her brother died, of which she was not even notified until 2 weeks after the funeral.....Grandmother is also gone (she was in her 90s, but you are always the kid)
SO Mumsy had a comeapart. It broke my heart, ut she is 3000 miles or so away, and I can't currently travel.
She does not think it is the Corona....but even the flu is dangerous.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Day before yesterday she got sick, sore throat, etc....she still sounds horrible.
When we talked I told her that I love her and she came apart. Last October my Dad passed away (they had been divorced for 40 years!), but also my sister died of cancer 13 years ago (in April...this is coming up as well, her first born), and her brother died, of which she was not even notified until 2 weeks after the funeral.....Grandmother is also gone (she was in her 90s, but you are always the kid)
SO Mumsy had a comeapart. It broke my heart, ut she is 3000 miles or so away, and I can't currently travel.
Just said a prayer for her.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good vibes a'comin, hoping all is well

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Good vibes. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I ordered a new coffee roaster last week. It's arriving tomorrow. Pretty excited to take this hobby to the next level. This roaster is a significant upgrade to the Behmor I've been using for the last 7 years.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Good Vibes

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good luck to her!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bummer, even with all the protective measures they caught COVID.
Thankfully she had her 3 shots.
Keep the good vibes coming please.
I can't easily travel just yet. 2020 3.0

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I ordered a new coffee roaster last week. It's arriving tomorrow. Pretty excited to take this hobby to the next level. This roaster is a significant upgrade to the Behmor I've been using for the last 7 years.
Oh man SO exciting! Can't wait to hear how you go with it!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Someone sent me a video of what they called "Very Impressive" Yang style push hands........and I must be getting old, because I decided to just respond with thanks....and not tell them how awful I think it actually is. From as taijiquan perspective there is way to much physical force being used. From a Xingyiquan perspective there are way to many opening for a punch in the head.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Its been one of those days, where virtually everything goes wrong..... or fails to do what was expected..... but for some reason I did not get upset about any of it. Sometime this morning on the way to work, after getting cut off for the 4 time I just relaxed and took it all in stride. But then I am also sitting at my desk, with headphones on, at the moment listening to this, since it is very good at relaxing me.

My mother-in-law as a Buddhist and when I was in Beijing this is all I heard, in her house, 24/7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Will do. Aillio Bullet. Should arrive today. Hopefully I will have some time to at least do a burn in batch. Might need to wait til tomorrow though.
First burn in turned out pretty good.
F54EB7BF-1612-46B9-A697-7585ACB5A368.jpegD2F929A2-2A8E-4213-B855-13409B05E63D.jpeg

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Someone sent me a video of what they called "Very Impressive" Yang style push hands........and I must be getting old, because I decided to just respond with thanks....and not tell them how awful I think it actually is. From as taijiquan perspective there is way to much physical force being used. From a Xingyiquan perspective there are way to many opening for a punch in the head.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahhhmahhhhgeerrrrrrssshhhhh!!! New Monkey Island game just announced!!! The original creator Ron Gilbert is finally back making a new one!!! Kept a darn good secret about it the last two years!

And he's disregarding the ones made after MI2 (other people continued the series with their take on it up to number 5), and this one will be a sequal to MI2 as he INTENDED the story arc to go!

The excitement is off the charts!!!!!!
1649105794_841994_1649106310_noticia_normal.jpg

Latest Discussions