Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
First..I hate the book "Lord of the flies" I was tortured with the book AND the movie in English class, in highschool...hated them both. Still hate them and that was many MANY moons ago

Second, I have seen and eaten more weird food since I married Mrs Xue (who is from China)...Pig intestine, pig lung, cow cartilage, blood tofu....didn't like any of them..... but still, if there is a choice between the weird food I ate and enduring Lord of the Flies again...well..I'm eating weird food....
Anyone who’s Enjoyed a brat or an Italian sausage has probably eaten pig intestine. Never heard of blood tofu, but blood sausage is pretty good if it’s not too salty.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Way back in the days of Windows 95 I sat in an office with 2 other people and I would occasionally feel a bit mischievous and put things in the startup of their PC. There was a webpage called the "Insanity test" when you clicked the link the Insanity test began immediately. No reason to press play

Found it on youtube..... this is what would appear as soon as they logged in...and yes, I do know it was a bit evil

Interesting part of this is, a few years after I left that department I discovered they were blaming each other for this and never even considered I was the one perpetrating these evil acts

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way back in the days of Windows 95 I sat in an office with 2 other people and I would occasionally feel a bit mischievous and put things in the startup of their PC. There was a webpage called the "Insanity test" when you clicked the link the Insanity test began immediately. No reason to press play

Found it on youtube..... this is what would appear as soon as they logged in...and yes, I do know it was a bit evil

Interesting part of this is, a few years after I left that department I discovered they were blaming each other for this and never even considered I was the one perpetrating these evil acts
That's Crazy Frog! I had that as a ringtone for a long time.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
In line with the Evil @Xue Sheng...
I've put this on more than one computer...

This one can also be used in more nefarious ways. Say you want to access a given system. One way is to walk in, claim you have a meeting with so-and-so but forgot to print out some files. Ask the person on the computer to do so, and hand them a USB drive. Of course, it's a rubber ducky, not a real USB. They plug it in, and the above opens up. Windows users have been trained to not do anything when this screen is active, so they just sit there. Which gives your rubber ducky time to input the various scripts it contains.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Watching the Avatar cartoons with my 13 year old. They are really fun.

Also, finished Derry Girls series 2 yesterday. Man, that is among the funniest shows I've ever seen.
First time? My avatar (haha) is from one of the best scenes in the series. Nobody gets me fired up like Toph. I can't watch her work without busting out Mantis style.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
First time? My avatar (haha) is from one of the best scenes in the series. Nobody gets me fired up like Toph. I can't watch her work without busting out Mantis style.

Yeah, I've never seen it before. We're a few episodes into season 2 now. No spoilers! :D

Latest Discussions