Last Poster #7

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've tried Haggis too...hated it...but again...read, or watch, lord of the flies or eat Haggis....I'm eating Haggis

Just to show all how much I truly despise Lord of the Flies..... I'd eat bacon before I'd read or watch that again....
You don’t like bacon?! Your reason please? it certainly cannot be the taste. Religious reasons?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If you get uncured, unsalted, defatted, organic, non gmo, free range, vegetarian diet, pig bacon it should be ok. ;)

NO!!!! not if its bacon.... just so you know, many others on MT have been down this road before and failed, just ask @Dirty Dog.... I'm a tried and true anti-baconist.... I mean if he knew I'd eat bacon to avoid having to read or watch "Lord of the Flies" his world likely would not make sense anymore

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
NO!!!! not if its bacon.... just so you know, many others on MT have been down this road before and failed, just ask @Dirty Dog.... I'm a tried and true anti-baconist.... I mean if he knew I'd eat bacon to avoid having to read or watch "Lord of the Flies" his world likely would not make sense anymore
MT has definitely upset the balance in my world. No bacon for you, no beer for oily, what is the world coming to?