Last Poster #7

yangbook438.gif

taichi24form.gif
I'm pretty sure all of the modern Tai Chi forms are based on the Muscle Changing Classic, Eight Brocades, Seven Golden Gates.

Yang form is like a more refined version of the older Qigong, because Mahanyana came to Taoism, became Shaolin and then everyone wanted that internal daoyin gong.

I'm pretty sure all of the modern Tai Chi forms are based on the Muscle Changing Classic, Eight Brocades, Seven Golden Gates.

Yang form is like a more refined version of the older Qigong, because Mahanyana came to Taoism, became Shaolin and then everyone wanted that internal daoyin gong.
Apparently, this was my 1,000th post. I was just sent a couple medals.

There are no coincidences!

Where did he go? I’ve wondered. He just vanished.
Yeah his account appears inactive and has been for awhile... I know me and him didn't see eye to eye alot of the time, but he'd be good value in some of the threads nowadays ;)

Yeah his account appears inactive and has been for awhile... I know me and him didn't see eye to eye alot of the time, but he'd be good value in some of the threads nowadays ;)
I'm guessing he was banned. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. :)

You probably don't remember this, but years back, I wrote a script I called the PostWhore3000. Basically a really simple spambot. Connect here, and it came to the LPT and posted whatever was in a file I designated.
It
Posted
One
Word
In
Each
Post.
I (jokingly) said I was going to give it a huge file (think Encyclopedia Britannica) and let it run till I was the #1 postwhore on the site.

Latest Discussions

Back