Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nope just a lot of placation going on, with a side of going behind my back, in hopes I don't realize it.

After lunch I think I will let them know I am not as easily fooled as they think and how dangling carrots in front of me never works :EG:

Lunch Time

They claim its a misunderstanding.... time will tell....

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Again it has to be said that my companies policy of half day Fridays is awesome. After upping my weights last night, I worked my shoulders hard, then my body combat instructor had decided to change some of the tracks around, which ended up with a lot of them revolving around punching, which worked my shoulders. Finally, at kick boxing we covered a lot of basics and then the instructor decided it was a great idea to spend 20 mins on focus pads, 3 minute rounds, continual punching. Therefore, this morning my shoulders are killing me, looking forward to a relaxing afternoon chasing my daughter around.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
calling for another 6 to 10 inches of snow tomorrow. GRRRRRRR Ive got too much stuff to do
584455125_20322722_answer_1_xlarge.png

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
How compact would I have to be to fit in a suitcase to go along? :)

That would be a problem... For a two week trip we each already take a bag if clothes plus a bag if SCUBA gear. Plus carryon. Be cheaper to buy a ticket than to pay for a third bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another cold day. My hot water pipe in the kitchen sink froze last night and it has taken most of the day for it to thaw out.
Is it spring yet? Darn I remember complaining about the heat last summer what an idiot I was

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nice easy start to the week. But strangely I am like a nodding dog in front of my computer today. So very tired.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Teenage breakfast
3 pieces of pizza
1 big bowl of Soup
1 croissant
1 Banana
1 smoothie

usually whatever can be found in the fridge, sometimes pizza, sometimes chicken, sometimes food that tastes like chicken. but that definitely a bulls-eye when dealing with some of my younger cousins.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
New diet is working, new training is working, work is.... working. Now onto training to night and see if my students are working. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions