Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
so he will be wearing his behind around his shoulders rather than his head?

Guess what.... I was given the wrong name....I got the...."I never told you it was him" tonight....even though I asked about a half a dozen times prior to sending the e-mail to make sure....and then asked a couple of times after to make sure and I was continually given the SAME DAMN NAME!!!!!!

oh he thought I was asking about another thing that was discussed....THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!! Which would be entirely out of context with any discussion we were having

So I had to send a letter of apology to guy 2...luckily I kept it professional and kept to the facts of what happened...WITH A DIFFERNT PERSON!!!!

Yeah, I'm not happy, not happy at all.....teenagers

Well at least guy 1 was the right guy

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Damn busy at work, keeping me going, but really just want to get to the gym tonight and forget about it all and maybe pop and see a friend of mine afterwards. 3 hours down at work, 7 to go :(

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not happy! Still at work and my lift share stuck in a meeting, so no idea how long it will be until we can leave. So gym trip will be later tonight which is slightly annoying as it always gets busier later in the evening. Oh well. Nevermind.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
About 90% of the dive sites off Cozumel are inside the marine park, where no fishing is allowed, except for Lionfish hunting. I'm happy to say that efforts to control the Lionfish seem to be working, as we only saw (and shot) three of them during this visit. In the past, I've shot up to 15 in a single dive.

Other than shooting Lionfish (which is akin to picking up litter on a hiking trail) I harm nothing. I'd no sooner damage the reef or shoot the fish than I would carve my name into a tree.

with a spear or net?... or both...? :hmm:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
with a spear or net?... or both...? :hmm:

I shoot them with a Hawaiian sling. I leave the carcass for the other fish to eat although Lionfish is tasty and there are places on Cozumel that have them on the menu. Other fish in the Caribbean have finally begun to recognize that Lionfish are edible and have started to hunt them. I'd say there is zero chance of eliminating them, but it might finally be possible to control them.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Yet another busy day so far today, but one that has been relatively easy with little stress and on the plus side, I should be finishing early today after a 13 hour day yesterday. So that means I get a brief rest before my Thursday madness of Gym for an hour, body combat for an hour and kick boxing for an hour. Damn I love Thursdays and I always sleep well after the training :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
They blocked a move to an area I wanted to be in and they do not think I am aware of that and now they're lying to me and they don't think I know it...... time to find someplace else to be during the day during the week

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
They blocked a move to an area I wanted to be in and they do not think I am aware of that and now they're lying to me and they don't think I know it...... time to find someplace else to be during the day during the week

not gudd....

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score

Politicians in training?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Nope just a lot of placation going on, with a side of going behind my back, in hopes I don't realize it.

After lunch I think I will let them know I am not as easily fooled as they think and how dangling carrots in front of me never works :EG:

Lunch Time

Status
Not open for further replies.