Status
Not open for further replies.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Did I mention I cut the weeds along side of the house and managed to get poison ivy all over my arms and hands. Hurts like made between the fingers in the webbing. There are some personal hygiene things that are difficult with poison ivy on the hands

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Did I mention I cut the weeds along side of the house and managed to get poison ivy all over my arms and hands. Hurts like made between the fingers in the webbing. There are some personal hygiene things that are difficult with poison ivy on the hands

Yikes.... have you seen a doctor to get the proper cream for it yet?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
nope. just using soapy baths for the arms and Calamine lotion to stop the itching. ....Looked poison ivy up and that's about all one can do.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poison ivy. .. there's a product called Techno which can help, even after the rash develops thigh it's better as a preventative. And your doc can prescribe prednisone, which will knock the rash down quickly. Just stick to the dosage directions because if you screw up, the rash comes back with a vengeance.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Talking about poison ivy, I wonder if the shorts glad guys caught any today...
Spend the day herding cats, I mean a group of 9 elementary school age boys with plenty of ADHD to go around....
For the most part they were good, except I was rather shocked to hear how many of them played Call of Duty and GTA...really not age appropriate IMHO.
But it certainly made for an interesting time in the museum slap full with guns, canons and swords.

(on the plus side, I got to explain to the guys how the modern salute came to be. And one little fellow told me I told a good story! :happy:)

I only had to threaten one kid with zombies and black bears. :bear:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's going to hit 90F today. That's getting too hot to have the roof off!

Is shunning only for cold weather gripes? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions