Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The Stupid award goes to.....
Me

Ever showed up at the airport, a day early?!
heres-your-sign.jpg

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I lost my phone this morning and didnt find it till this afternoon... it was on the charger the whole time! I never would have guessed it was on the charger :rolleyes::D

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lost my phone this morning and didnt find it till this afternoon... it was on the charger the whole time! I never would have guessed it was on the charger :rolleyes::D

That's crazy! Who puts a phone on a charger???

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

I lost my phone, found it yesterday and I still don't have it. The Mrs used it and put it in her purse...... but since I hate cell phones...its all good....but since my office forces me to carry a smart phone....its bad again.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Had no TV or internet since 4:00PM yesterday.....which seems to coincide with the time I discovered where my cable was buried when I was planting a tree...oops

But you know, it was kind of nice this morning with no internet and no TV

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had a day without TV and phone. It wasn't as nice. I mean, I am happy without TV, but everybody called me that day. Or tried to.
Too bad I got roped into various deals where I need the internet.....I need a vacation, although most destinations (I can afford to go to) have wifi now...and cable TV....even in lakeside cottages.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Can you charge a laptop via USB port? (or do I have to swipe the inverter for the car?)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gotta see if I remember where I saw it last....(I think we used it maybe twice in the 6 some years we got it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions