All weight is underside
Reaction score
In reference to the same poster I previously referenced

gif-facepalm.gif

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Transk53 , Do you know of a DJ that used to play in the UK called Eric Powell? I figured you may have heard of him since your a house fan. (Well I think you are)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Transk53 , Do you know of a DJ that used to play in the UK called Eric Powell? I figured you may have heard of him since your a house fan. (Well I think you are)

Yes I have. He had a residency in Brighton at the now defunct "Zap". Played Cream in Liverpool, then again who didn't. Popular club in the day. Think he spins harder edge stuff these days, along the lines of techno, but not sure.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just got back form a Yiquan seminar and it was awesome. But I am beginning to notice the more I get into the internal of things the less I am feel that I should be on MT. I am beginning to feel if I have time to post, I have time to stand... Zhang Zhuang or any other posture I can think of

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So post while standing.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Not TapaTalk. Really.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Speech recognition!

Somehow I ended up with this on my tablet:
xinhua-zidian.jpg

Yeah for free books in the kindle store!

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's a long time. How did it go.

Went well!! :) I'm working on the jump turning roundhouse kick - and any tips would be great! -
also, I got a chance to work more on my new 2nd Dan staff form, I've got it a little over half way
learned so really trying to learn the rest! - always good to help with testing and seeing the kids
I help advance.. felt a bit bad about one little boy who has to wait until next Saturday to take
the make-up test.. we're going to give him some extra focus this week and hopefully - little
James can test.. at 4, he's still getting the hang of it - but he is fierce and a joy to work with!! :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Went well!! :) I'm working on the jump turning roundhouse kick - and any tips would be great! -
also, I got a chance to work more on my new 2nd Dan staff form, I've got it a little over half way
learned so really trying to learn the rest! - always good to help with testing and seeing the kids
I help advance.. felt a bit bad about one little boy who has to wait until next Saturday to take
the make-up test.. we're going to give him some extra focus this week and hopefully - little
James can test.. at 4, he's still getting the hang of it - but he is fierce and a joy to work with!! :)
Thanks for the update. My style has no jump kicks other then defending against them. :) Tips will have to come from some other willing to share poster.
I always found teaching a great learning experience on my part, enjoy. Keep us posted on James....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of hard to post when you're standing like this

l_3229521311eb42c7bf8946624236c0b4_423x579.jpg

Speech recognition software is still imperfect, but it's at LEAST as accurate as some people actual typing.

Or, you could use telekinesis to shift the keys...

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. My style has no jump kicks other then defending against them. :) Tips will have to come from some other willing to share poster.
I always found teaching a great learning experience on my part, enjoy. Keep us posted on James....

Will do! Hopefully, I can get a picture too - this little guy can melt your heart!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions