Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's going to hit 90F today. That's getting too hot to have the roof off!

Is shunning only for cold weather gripes? :)

I shun as I see fit and I do not share the rules....cause there are none..

The weather cannot make up its mind here, cold, rain, heat, humid, cold and that is just in one day

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
The oldest will graduate college before my youngest graduates high school
My oldest pointed out that by the time my youngest graduates from high school, he'll be 29 and my older daugher will be 28. I'll likely have grandkids to worry about by then. Honestly, as long as I can retire at 55, I'll be fine... kids or no kids! :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My oldest pointed out that by the time my youngest graduates from high school, he'll be 29 and my older daugher will be 28. I'll likely have grandkids to worry about by then. Honestly, as long as I can retire at 55, I'll be fine... kids or no kids! :)

55 will not happen, although it could, but I think 55 is a little closer for me than it is for you, my wife had me retiring at 75.... yeah.... that's not happening...unless it is a second retirement

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who ever knew soda could be so dangerous o_O today I went to grab a soda from the fridge accidently dropped it then there was a hole in the side of the can I tripped accidently fell and knocked over the table and jack got scared then ran in the next room accidently knocking a lamp over(luckily it landed on the bed thus nothing broke) :)

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I have. He had a residency in Brighton at the now defunct "Zap". Played Cream in Liverpool, then again who didn't. Popular club in the day. Think he spins harder edge stuff these days, along the lines of techno, but not sure.

Ahh, he now coaches my sons soccer team. Is a really nice bloke.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My oldest is taking a 4 hour trip today, by himself, to the college he will start in the fall. We have been there twice together, but this is the first time he is going there by himself and it is the longest trip he has taken by himself..... yup, I'm a wreck, but I got to let him go a little, come fall, he is basically out there on his own.... but I am only a phone call away......

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not nearly as much as tetanus does...

I heard about that.
I just forgot about vaccinations. The last I can remember was a shot of polio sugar water.....I know I had more, but then again, I grew up in an era before many of them, too....I actually had chicken pox.
I am just glad I opted to get the shot in the left arm....mobility is a slight issue off and on (on right now)

but this, too, shall pass!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard about that.
I just forgot about vaccinations. The last I can remember was a shot of polio sugar water.....I know I had more, but then again, I grew up in an era before many of them, too....I actually had chicken pox.
I am just glad I opted to get the shot in the left arm....mobility is a slight issue off and on (on right now)

but this, too, shall pass!

If you're right handed, you'd actually be better off getting it in your right arm. The pain is muscle stiffness. If it's in your dominant arm, you'll use it more, and stretch it out sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.