I'm right, you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Johnathan Napalm
I have turned down better men (people I respect) such as Yilisifu, Chufeng and Yiliquan1. What makes you think I would care what you think? LMFAO....

I have lived a life that you cannot even imagine. And I am only in my 30's. LOL. What do you think I have or care to prove to you? lol Do I care whether you believe my life story? Hell NO! I have already lived it! I never even wanted to talk about it, until Yiliquan1 dragged it out of me.

Posters whose credential I questioned, are b/c their assertions have holes in them, their claims are bogus, their facts are wrong.

You don't respect me?:confused: :mad: :D

I

Infight

Well i wont enter in this personal discussion, i think it will lead to no point!

My point is, i dont believe any girl has any chance against a bigger man, no matter MArtist or not, once no way out, shes lost, mainly if she trains some striking technique, there is no chance of some girl lighter make some bruise to some big man, never saw anything of this happen, even in newspaper, on TV Journal or anyplace. And im sure no girl could go away from me, but thats cause i do MA, but even a simple scum is unbeatable by a girl.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Factor in the element of surprise for starters, if the attacker doesn't expect a defense! We're not talking about a boxing match here.

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by akja
You don't respect me?:confused: :mad: :D

I respect that you are an honest and decent man , as well as an upstanding martial artist and instructor, who has a strong confidence in your skills and your art. :asian:

There are issues that we disagree, but that is expected. As reasonable people can and do disagree on issues.

R

RyuShiKan

I am using both versions inorder to try and understand thr differences, if any, between the Classical and Modern and also to better translate it to English..........hance the slowness in getting it done.

A

A.R.K.

Lots of very good input here over the last few days :)

JN, You may have any opinion you like in regards to me and my viewpoint. I would encourage anyone interested in firearms to read that locked thread and the various links we both provided. I stand behind what I said therein. It is based on two decades of LEO experience and instruction. You have questioned my credentials with inuendos but never once with fact. I am who I have said I am and have done what I have said I've done. I have put it out there, you have not. I have provided sources for verification, you have not. If you want to believe a little handgun bullet will knock a man down, when even rifle bullets don't, please be my guest. If you want to tell women they have no chance against a man, please be my guest. I WILL tell women they have a chance and teach them how to exploit opportunities and keep a calm head. I will teach them what they are capable of and how to maximize their options. I don't write them off as you have seem to do. Far to many real-world examples destroy your position.

You have used terms such as 'fly-by-night' in regards to posters who do not share your opinion....without backing up your allegation.

You have used other disparaging remarks on posters experience and credentials...without backing them up with reason or evidence.

You 'just not liking someone' doesn't make them bad or wrong. If you don't think I'm who I say I am....please list your facts why. What do you know for a fact about me, or several other posters that leads you to the conclusions that you post? And again, just because you 'say so' doesn't make it fact.

Can a 120 lbs woman step into a boxing ring against a 250 lbs mentally disturbed man and have a good shot at victory...probaby not. Can a woman in a life and death situation where her life or the live's of her children are on the line have success...yes! Especially if she keeps her wits, uses naturally occuring weapons and has even a periphreal amount of knowledge on where and when to strike. Since woman HAVE been victorious over men in these instances...your point is mute and unrealistic. If you question me and my teaching methods...it is out of ignorance because you have no first hand knowledge of what I teach or what I know.

You are putting your limitations on me....and I don't accept them. If you would like to discuss in detail any particular area with courtesy and politeness I will be most happy to discourse with you. If you just want to continue trolling...your on your own. I think most posters here realize what is what and who is who. Have a wonderful day and I truly hope we can diologue on topics such as this and others, here and in other threads.

:asian:

James Kovacich

Senior Master
Reaction score
I respect that you are an honest and decent man , as well as an upstanding martial artist and instructor, who has a strong confidence in your skills and your art. :asian:

There are issues that we disagree, but that is expected. As reasonable people can and do disagree on issues.

Thanx buddy! You know a lot of times I re-read my posts the next day and I say I should have said it differantly.

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mya Ryu Jitsu
Lots of very good input here over the last few days :)

JN, You may have any opinion you like in regards to me and my viewpoint. I would encourage anyone interested in firearms to read that locked thread and the various links we both provided. I stand behind what I said therein. It is based on two decades of LEO experience and instruction. You have questioned my credentials with inuendos but never once with fact. I am who I have said I am and have done what I have said I've done. I have put it out there, you have not. I have provided sources for verification, you have not. If you want to believe a little handgun bullet will knock a man down, when even rifle bullets don't, please be my guest. If you want to tell women they have no chance against a man, please be my guest. I WILL tell women they have a chance and teach them how to exploit opportunities and keep a calm head. I will teach them what they are capable of and how to maximize their options. I don't write them off as you have seem to do. Far to many real-world examples destroy your position.

You have used terms such as 'fly-by-night' in regards to posters who do not share your opinion....without backing up your allegation.

You have used other disparaging remarks on posters experience and credentials...without backing them up with reason or evidence.

You 'just not liking someone' doesn't make them bad or wrong. If you don't think I'm who I say I am....please list your facts why. What do you know for a fact about me, or several other posters that leads you to the conclusions that you post? And again, just because you 'say so' doesn't make it fact.

Can a 120 lbs woman step into a boxing ring against a 250 lbs mentally disturbed man and have a good shot at victory...probaby not. Can a woman in a life and death situation where her life or the live's of her children are on the line have success...yes! Especially if she keeps her wits, uses naturally occuring weapons and has even a periphreal amount of knowledge on where and when to strike. Since woman HAVE been victorious over men in these instances...your point is mute and unrealistic. If you question me and my teaching methods...it is out of ignorance because you have no first hand knowledge of what I teach or what I know.

You are putting your limitations on me....and I don't accept them. If you would like to discuss in detail any particular area with courtesy and politeness I will be most happy to discourse with you. If you just want to continue trolling...your on your own. I think most posters here realize what is what and who is who. Have a wonderful day and I truly hope we can diologue on topics such as this and others, here and in other threads.

:asian:

Your lies and distortion NEVER end. You want to bring up the Gun threat? Fine. Love to.

Your lies:

1. You lied about the 9mm being more lethal than the 45.

Fact: Every one knows that the 45 is proven in battles for over 90 years. 1 shot 1 kill. This is even before the hollowpoint was invented.

You lied in asserting that the 9mm is better b/c you do "2 taps to the chest and 1 to the head" LMAO! That is the dumbest argument!! With the 45, you only need 1 shot to the torso! Dumbass!

2. You lied about the 9mm being the selection of choice by LEO and military.

FACT: In the military, SOCOM (Special Orperation Command) uses the 45. The elite Delta Commando, uses the 45. In LEO, the elite US Marshal Special Operation Group uses the 45. The FBI SWAT team uses the 45. The FBI HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) uses the 45. The HRT is called in for jobs that are too difficult even for the SWAT. The LAPD "D' Platoon SWAT team uses the 45. Words on the street is if the "D" Platoon uses it, you can bet your life on it too. THere are a whole list of counties and PD that use ythe 45.

When it comes CRITICAL MISSIONS, the elite go with the 45!

3. You deliberately attempted to mislead the readers by lying that it was a bad thing that one PD in PA has decline in qualification after switching from the 9 to the 40. When in fact, that only proves that the 40 is MORE powerful than the 9mm and hence requires more training to be proficient! Proven another BS of yours that the 40 is not more powerful than the 9mm.

4. You shamelessly attempt to mislead readers by asserting that shot by a 12 gauge is not lethal. You cited a case, but deliberately omitted the mitigating details of that case. LMAO! Anyone who knows anything about firearms know that within effective range, a torso shot with a 12 gauge OO buck shots, will kick a gapping wound in you or CHOP your freaking limbs off! Gosh the stupidity! I don't know how many gun owners would LMAO at your ignorance! BTW, why do the guy walking point always carry a SHOTGUN, huh? Sheeze! :rolleyes:

5. You lied about the lethality of many types of ammo, by misleadingly claiming that only ammo that penetrate 12" in gelatin tests would be effective.

FACTS: The 357 SIG, the 130g 1300FPS 40, the ISP load, ALL proven to deliver ONE SHOT STOP in hundreds and hundreds of police shooting cases reported over 20 years by many police departments, the US Border patrols. None of these meet your regurgutated 12" penetration mandate.

6. You lied about only effective shot is vital organ shot.

FACT: Gelatin test by the government PROVED that the ISP load CLEARLY tore aortas without actually hitting it.
And hundreds and hundreds of coroner reports where ONE SHOT STOP without hitting vital organs.

7. You lied about Col Hackworth by falsely accusing him of hidden agenda.

FaCT: You have no basis nor proof. You got nothing, but your filthy mouth in your futile attempt to smear America's Most Decorated War Hero currently still living. www.hackworth.com Shame on you! Truly pathetic!

8. You lied about the battlefield reports on the superiority of the 45 over the 9mm.

9. You lied about the effectiveness the 130g 1300fps 40, by making the ludicruous claim (in doing so made you the biggest moron in the firearm world) that it wouldn't shoot a camera light off the table. LMAO! How stupid you want to present yourself? IS anyone buying this moronic BS? that an ammo that shoot a wound in you that not only KILL you instantly but would make the coroner wander if the bullet had exploded inside your body, CANNOT shoot a camera light off the table? LMAO!! Gee the idiocy of this guy? Were you drunk that night when you post this trash?

10. Your credential. HAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO! Your first moniker was Zhou Da Wei (sp). Among the heavy weights of MT, ZDW is synonymous to "someone who makes bogus credential claim and refuses to back it up" LMAO. Remember the line "The guy has just pulled a Zhou Da Wei" ? LOL You claimed to have a doctorate degree. Upon being pressed (as you cannot fake this) you changed the story to it was an honorary degree awarded by, get this, A SAUDI PRINCE!! hahahahaahah! Yeah right!! Honorary degrees are awarded DIRECTLY by the institutions!

Since the moniker Zhou Da Wei (Sp) really sucks. I guess it was time to do what every con man does, come up with a new moniker. BTW, Zhou Da Wei is just a Chinese moniker for Shultz, David.

AS for the rest of the credential, LMAO. Sure 8th Dan 9 th Dan of some Pangai-noon martial art... :D Yeah IMPRESSIVE! And KRAV MAGA, the K-Mart/711 of Martial art. Everyone and anyone can get a certification for Krav Maga. If you tell them you are an instructor, HELLO KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTOR CERT is on the way, all for a fee and a short workshop!

I have always heard that if you need instant credentials in a hurry, then get your Krav Maga credential right away, then check out in the Soldier of Fortunes mag ad by people who claim to be IDF special forces teaching KNIFE fighting, gun disarm, counter terrorism blah blah blah. A small investment and a short weekend workshop, you get all the certs and claims of credential you need, get this, TO START your own school!! LMAO ! Obviously, someone has gone farther and founded his own style! :D

I don't have a problem with people holding wrong opinions, or opinions different from mine. I don't even have problem with people NOT liking me or criticise me. I would still respect the person as a genuine person, if the person is an honest and decent person. What I have nothing but utter contempt for, is a spineless scumbag with no integrity what so ever. A liar is not a man. So, ask yourself, "Am I a scumbag? Am I a liar?" lol

A

A.R.K.

You are quite emotional aren't you? And not very accurate. Let's take a look;

You lied about the 9mm being more lethal than the 45.

I've continually asserted that neither is lethal as far as being absolutes. I believe in my professional opinion that they are relatively the same, and have stated so. What you hit i.e. vital organ, CNS etc is far more important that what you use. I have both and have said so. I feel comfortable with both and have said so.

Fact: Every one knows that the 45 is proven in battles for over 90 years. 1 shot 1 kill. This is even before the hollowpoint was invented.

First off, both the 9mm & .45 are 'battle proven'. The 9mm for a longer period. 1 shot 1 kill is for those that watch to much TV. To believe this is....well silly in handgun terms. Nobody teaches shoot only once with any handgun caliber. I can't believe anyone seriously thinks 1 shot with any caliber is all you need. I am starting to question your mental faculties.

You lied in asserting that the 9mm is better b/c you do "2 taps to the chest and 1 to the head" LMAO! That is the dumbest argument!! With the 45, you only need 1 shot to the torso! Dumbass!

This is false. My original comment on the 2/chest and 1 head is that this is taught to and used as a motto by some SF's units as well as SWAT for when the perp is believed to be wearing armour. Many people have been shot multiple times with a .45 in the chest and NOT been stopped. This is fact that cannot be denied by any knowledgable person. I particuarly question the 'dumbass' flame...I thought this against the rules of this site.

You lied about the 9mm being the selection of choice by LEO and military.

No I did not. You are thinking exclusively USA, there are special units outside the US that prefer 9mm. .45 is really a US round and is not widely used outside the USA by other nations.

You deliberately attempted to mislead the readers by lying that it was a bad thing that one PD in PA has decline in qualification after switching from the 9 to the 40. When in fact, that only proves that the 40 is MORE powerful than the 9mm and hence requires more training to be proficient! Proven another BS of yours that the 40 is not more powerful than the 9mm.

It takes far more control with a larger more powerful caliber. I never said the .40 was less powerful...only that in real life, at handgun power levels the point is mute. Once again it is where you hit them that counts far, far, far, far above what they are hit with. A 1mm larger bullet traveling at similar velocity and sectional density is hardly worth getting exited about :rolleyes:

You shamelessly attempt to mislead readers by asserting that shot by a 12 gauge is not lethal.

Nope, wrong again. I did say that people have been shot with a shotgun and NOT die or even fall down. This is fact and cannot be disputed in the real world that is.

You lied about the lethality of many types of ammo, by misleadingly claiming that only ammo that penetrate 12" in gelatin tests would be effective.

Nope :rolleyes: But I did say that underpenatrating ammo is unwise such as Magsafe and Glazer.

FACTS: The 357 SIG, the 130g 1300FPS 40, the ISP load, ALL proven to deliver ONE SHOT STOP in hundreds and hundreds of police shooting cases reported over 20 years by many police departments, the US Border patrols.

Well, I hate to break this to you...the .357sig has not been around for 20 years. Nor do I believe it has had 'hundreds and hundreds' of shootings. Were is your documentation for this? And here we go again with the One Stop Shot nonsence that doesn't exist in the real world.

FaCT: You have no basis nor proof. You got nothing, but your filthy mouth in your futile attempt to smear America's Most Decorated War Hero currently still living. www.hackworth.com Shame on you! Truly pathetic!

Your rambling here. And flaming, hmm I thought that was also against the rules. Not only did I disagree with his stance on the Beretta, so did many other military commanders and troops. I pointed out the source data for this...you ingnored it.:rolleyes:

You lied about Col Hackworth by falsely accusing him of hidden agenda

I disagreed with him on his conclusions. What hidden agenda did I accuse him of? :rolleyes:

9. You lied about the effectiveness the 130g 1300fps 40, by making the ludicruous claim (in doing so made you the biggest moron in the firearm world) that it wouldn't shoot a camera light off the table.

More name calling and flames..your on a roll. To bad your not accurate. There are no 130 .40 bullets. And the load I was refering to was the Magsafe Agent load which is roughly 85grains at 1800 fps. And it wasn't a light it was a polaroid camera that took two shots to knock it off the table. It's on video...wanna copy? :D

I'll post more later after dinner. I think,and so do others that your bi-polar. I feel sorry for you. :(

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
LMAO! Perfect example of what I posted earlier as "...Your posts are generally long on philosophy, short on reality and full of regurgitated selective bits and pieces of info that you twist around to support your claims......"

I can add another post of 10 more lies from MRJ, Zhou Da WEi/ Schultz David , if I care to reply to bunch of trash you just posted.

You are a sad case of an over the hill, dead ender, trying desperately to promote your little name.

Insulting me would not help your case. Your past posts sank you.

You Bogus Credential results in views on firearms that makes you a laughing stock of the community. You are reduced to lies and distortions. Hard to get away from the lies you posted in the gun thread, no matter how hard you are trying here. It is a good feature of this forum that you cannot go back edit your past posts.

How can you expect anyone to ever take you seriously, after all the ludicurous trash you posted at the Gun Thread and those posts about your CREDENTIAL your posted under Zhao Da Wei before that moniker became a laughing stock ?

Johnathan Napalm

Black Belt
Reaction score
MRJ, ZHOU DA WEi/ Schultz David

Your pathetic attempt at distorting the facts only serves to highlight your lack of integrity and what a half baked, fly by night, amateurish wannabe "flounder" of a fake art that you really are.

You see,

1. You tried desperately in a pathetic but futile attempt to mislead readers into the false belief that somehow this is about a grudge over bullet knocking power, while the TRUTH is you are sored over the fact that you have been uncovered as a fake phony wannabe firearm expert that have posted one post after another of erroneous trash. Trash is trash. Trying to dress it up as from "sources" or with "credential"(albeit fake ones) still does not change the fact that it is trash.

2. You tried desperately in a pathetic but futile attempt to mislead readers into the false belief that somehow I said smaller women have no chance, while the TRUTH is:

Much to my dissappointmet (not really actually), all of you who claimed to work in Law enforcement, security, bouncing, yada yada yada, for how long and how long and so forth and so forth, NOT one of you have even mentioned the first principle of security! Shame on all of you. Some of you ought to be fired from your positions if you were actually IN those positions at all.

........As for LEO. LMAO at those who claim to be LEO here. You ought to be fired for incompetency. Only the dumbest of the rookies would charge right into a situation without sufficient backup. You have been watching too much Hollywood BS. Every experienced COP will tell you his first and foremost concern is to go home alive at the end of his shift. It is always the phony BS instructors who would be talking about how to clear a house room by room ALONE! LMAO. Every experienced cop will tell you DON'T DO THAT you DUMB ***! Get a team of back up! As for Cops fighting criminals in hand to hand combat using MA.... LMAO Riiiightttttttt Watching too much TV again, huh? Just how did you graduate from the academy? :rolleyes:

Even the best of the best, who work security detail for States VIPs, would take RISK AVOIDANCE as the cardinal principle of operation. The FIRST RULE is DON"T TAKE the Unnecessary RISK!

Only 2 types who advocate the stupidity of resorting to force against a psychopatic sociopath 2X his/her size. The first type is the inexperienced newbies who do NOT know anything about the concept of RISK. They are what you called "all brawl and no brain". They will learn, if they live long enough. :D The second type is the phony half baked promoters who are pathetically patronizing the women and children by selling them a false sense of security, ie selling what Jill put as "horse manure" and what RSK called " a lie" .

Life is precious. There are OTHER options besides resorting to using force against a 250 lb psycho, putting your life and health at risk consequently!! It is called RISK AVOIDANCE!!!

Personal security is about SITUATION AWARENESS! THe first rule of preventing rape is TO AVOID Getting into HIGH RISK SITUATIONS !! Not the horse manure about how to defeat a 250lb psycho! Sheeze! Using force is the last of the last resort! Every genuine professional would tell you that! Always be aware of your situation. Take all necessary precaution and preemption. Do not assume unnecessary risk. ONLY when all other options are lost then you have no choice but to use force, taking a great risk to your health and life.

Moreover, EVERY genuine professional would teach you to use all sort of weapons (household goods or security devices such as OC spray etc), to put the odds in your favour. NOT one responsible professional instructor would advocate the horse manure been peddled here about using bare hand MA to taggle a 250 psycho!

To go straight to counting on resorting to using force, is plain stupid! You are betting the health and life of the women on an uncertain outcome! You are giving her a false sense of security. That is immoral and criminal! Not to mention incompetence!

Sheeze ! The degree of ignorance of these self appointed ''masters", founders (or flounders are probably more accurate) is mind boggling!

A

A.R.K.

Lets take a further look shall we at your shotgun style accusations...

Since the moniker Zhou Da Wei (Sp) really sucks.

Taking a shot at my original screen name...hmmm, that is really mature and helps you make your point :rolleyes: I renamed my system at the suggestion of my Sensei, Grandmaster Jack 'Pappasan' Stern. I changed my screen name with the assistance of the administrators, in fact they did it for me.

LOL You claimed to have a doctorate degree. Upon being pressed (as you cannot fake this) you changed the story to it was an honorary degree awarded by, get this, A SAUDI PRINCE!! hahahahaahah! Yeah right!! Honorary degrees are awarded DIRECTLY by the institutions!

Thank you for your concern, but I do have a Doctorate in Philosophy. At the recommendation of a Saudi Prince a college in Deleware awarded my this honor. It is as legite as they come. Your opinion of it is of little consequence to me :cool:

And KRAV MAGA, the K-Mart/711 of Martial art. Everyone and anyone can get a certification for Krav Maga

Never claimed any certification in Krav Maga. I have studied it under Moti Horenstein though who was taught by Dennis Hanover who was taught by Krav Maga's founder. Another inaccurate attempt to take a cheap shot. :rolleyes:

You are a sad case of an over the hill, dead ender, trying desperately to promote your little name.

And ANOTHER cheap shot. Ok, what makes me 'over the hill'? A dead ender? I'm 'desperately' trying to promote my name? Your the only one actually using my real name here....what's your real name?

You Bogus Credential results in views on firearms that makes you a laughing stock of the community.

And your proof that my credentials are bogus? You don't have any...because they are solid and have been attested to by others on this board, several times. People who actually know me personally, not someone in internet land creating works of fiction because he is mad at me.

Hard to get away from the lies you posted in the gun thread, no matter how hard you are trying here.

I'm trying to get away from it? Seems as if I brought it up again and encouraged people to not only view it..but read both your links as well as mine. Yeah I can see how you could get mixed up here :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your pathetic attempt at distorting the facts only serves to highlight your lack of integrity and what a half baked, fly by night, amateurish wannabe "flounder" of a fake art that you really are.

Wow, do you feel better now :shrug: Care to back any of this up with facts? Hmmm, I thought flaming was against the rules :confused:

You tried desperately in a pathetic but futile attempt to mislead readers into the false belief that somehow I said smaller women have no chance,

I think everyone her knows your views on women...and mine.

Anything else you'd like to go into? I think your signature line speaks volumes as to your thinking process......

A

A.R.K.

It would seem that you either don't read posts fully or ignore them altogether. So I will quote something from Arnistor from earlier...

Please, keep the discussion polite, respectful, and professional

I'm sure all your previous posts were merely an oversite. If you feel the need to flame me further...you have my email. Feel free to use it.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Warning:

Keep the conversation polite and respectful.

Failure to do so will result in this thread being locked.

A

A.R.K.

Kaith,

I just spoke with a couple of admin/mods in the chatroom about the situation. I will not be responding to anything JN posts from this point on. Peace and long life to him :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We always advise that if one is bothered by another member, report post as appropriate but also ignore that member. There is an ignore option that will automatically delete all posts by a given user(s)--we encourage members to use this filtering mechanism.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
LMAO! Perfect example of what I posted earlier as "...Your posts are generally long on philosophy, short on reality and full of regurgitated selective bits and pieces of info that you twist around to support your claims......"

I can add another post of 10 more lies from MRJ, Zhou Da WEi/ Schultz David , if I care to reply to bunch of trash you just posted.

Insulting me would not help your case. Your past posts sank you.

You Bogus Credential results in views on firearms that makes you a laughing stock of the community. You are reduced to lies and distortions. Hard to get away from the lies you posted in the gun thread, no matter how hard you are trying here. It is a good feature of this forum that you cannot go back edit your past posts.

How can you expect anyone to ever take you seriously, after all the ludicurous trash you posted at the Gun Thread and those posts about your CREDENTIAL your posted under Zhao Da Wei before that moniker became a laughing stock ?

Jonathan napalm,

You sure can shovel alot of B.S.!
You make alot of claims about people wich you have never met, you also use alot of words like like dumb a## and fake how can you back up those claims jn.
In aug. of 2000 I met Mya Ru Jitsu at my corrections academy, he was my defensive tactics and firearm instructor and since aug. of 2000 he has also been my sensai and I can honestly say that he is the real deal and not a fake. can you?

During that gun site I asked you how many F.B.I agents or special foces / L.E.O. you have trained with and you still have not responded?

I do agree that descalating the scituation is always the best answer, and going home safe is the number one goal, but if you go back in this site and actually read the posts you will see that we were discussing the extreme case and not the norm.

I dont understand why the MODS continue to ignore your violations on this site. I hope they catch you and band you, I'm sure you wont be missed by many.

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
JN,

I forgot to mention if you want proof next time you come to disney where only about 2hrs. away, or central florida for that matter. I would love to meet you and possibly train.

:goop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions