Happy Ten Years to me ....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, I want to holla out to all the MT peeps who have been here at least as long as I have!

ROLL CALL!! POST YOUR NAME AND YOUR START DATE ON MARTIALTALK.COM!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Not here this long....I don't think....
Congratulations though!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
July 2006... almost 8 years. Not that anyone's counting.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was there at the dawn of the third age of mankind. It began in the Earth year 2257, with the founding of the last of the Babylon stations, located deep in neutral space. It was a port of call for refugees, smugglers, businessmen, diplomats . . . and travelers from a hundred worlds. Could be a dangerous place – but we accepted the risk, because Babylon 5 was our last, best hope for peace.
Under the leadership of its final commander, Babylon 5 was a dream given form: a dream of a galaxy without war, when species from different worlds could live side by side in mutual respect. A dream that was in danger as never before, by the arrival of one man on a mission of destruction.
Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. This is its story....

Oh, wait. Strike that.

I've just been here so long I forget where I am sometimes. :D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was there at the dawn of the third age of mankind. It began in the Earth year 2257, with the founding of the last of the Babylon stations, located deep in neutral space. It was a port of call for refugees, smugglers, businessmen, diplomats . . . and travelers from a hundred worlds. Could be a dangerous place – but we accepted the risk, because Babylon 5 was our last, best hope for peace.
Under the leadership of its final commander, Babylon 5 was a dream given form: a dream of a galaxy without war, when species from different worlds could live side by side in mutual respect. A dream that was in danger as never before, by the arrival of one man on a mission of destruction.
Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. This is its story....

Oh, wait. Strike that.

I've just been here so long I forget where I am sometimes. :D

You would have hit it off well with Rod Serling :)

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I too can only post to say that I have not been around here as long as G. ... but I recall her photo in the front end of the site and, tho' I do not wish to cause her blushes, was very stricken by how beautiful she was :eek:.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hard to explain but it feels like home to me................somewhat of a newbie in comparison, but you all feel like family.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've been around since October of 2003. Over ten years, wow. I just passed my second degree black belt test that fall if I remember correctly.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
From the beginning ....Aug. 2001

seen a lot of knowledgeable people come and go over that amount and gained a lot of knowledge from them

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
From the beginning ....Aug. 2001

seen a lot of knowledgeable people come and go over that amount and gained a lot of knowledge from them

I have to echo this sentiment. I've learned a lot about all of the arts and about the arts that I train from the perspectives of so many people who practice them in various parts of the world. This board has been a great place to come for information. I even find myself going back and reading old threads to see how my thoughts have changed on subjects over the years. It's becoming kind of like a Time Capsule!

Latest Discussions