Happy New Year

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to wish all my friends out here in MT-land a very Happy New Year, a safe New Year's Eve. :drinky:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is Feb 18th already? Wow how time flies. ;) :D

Thanks and Happy New Year to you also :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

We had plans this evening to go to a social and see a great blues band but we got hit with this last night! Almost 12" !!!! Roads are horrible!

Attachments

• $peg storm.jpg
    $peg storm.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 124

shotokan-kez

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

We had plans this evening to go to a social and see a great blues band but we got hit with this last night! Almost 12" !!!! Roads are horrible!

Oh thats not fair! It looks beautiful, i wish we had snow. Even when we do it's usually slushy and sleet!
Happy new year anyway. May this one be brilliant for all of you!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all you wonderful MTers!! :cheers:

The West is being absolutely shellacked. We were scheduled to fly back from Vancouver via Denver, but they were hit with so much snow that we had to get ourselves rerouted to Washington D.C. and then fly west to get back to Columbus. Scenes like the one Lisa posted are beautiful until you actually have to go somewhere... I hope Winnipeg is spared any further fury from the Snow Demon, but it looks like it's gonna be a rough winter for western North America....

Latest Discussions