Name 2 things....

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Everyone...I wanted to put up a thread that was and interesting way to get to know the peeps on the boards and just to have fun. Hope you all will join in..if not....Well phooy on you!!. :)Name 2 things....That you have experienced that you found beautiful/amazing. (can be anyting you want)Name 2 things....That you want to experience that you find beautiful/amazing. (can be anything you want)OK...So Im going to go first...I know you guys want to go first...But Im going too...So there. *sticking tongue out*.*******1. The birth of my son2. Snow covered x-mas morning in the MT rocky mountains.1. Whale watching in Alaska2. Swiming with dolphins in Australia.(the main 2 of the many of dreams for a lifetime)*********So ok....Your turn...:)

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ohhh Alright......You guys can tottaly put more then 2 if you want. I was just thinking to myself...you should tottaly not put more then 2 or youd take up the whole board with all your sill dreams...LOL....Ok...shutting up now...Dork out

Slippery_Pete

Green Belt
Reaction score
Experienced
1. Standing on top of the blue sky basin, being able to see for miles around me, and making first tracks in 17 inches of oh-so-fresh powder
2. Rose petals and vanilla scented candles

Want to experience
1. Skydiving
2. Save someones life

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Top beautiful experience.

When I first saw my wife to be in her wedding gown, just before the Bridal Chorus kicked in. At least I assume the Bridal Chorus was kicking in, because I didn't hear or see anything else until she joined me at the altar.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The birth of my childern

The day me and my wife became one.
Terry

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Thread moved to Locker Room. I think it will get more responses here. :)

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Getting married.

Frist setting foot into the "wreck" that became our home and envisioning what it could (and did) look like; with a LOT of TLC.

Sunrise on Cadilac Mt. in Acadia National Park in Maine.

Sunset on my back deck with the sky changing colors by the minute while my wife and I are enjoying a glass of Merlot/ Sangiovese blended wine, a fire glowing in the chiminea and the dogs running around chasing fireflys.

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others who said childbirth. While I didn't do the really hard work, it was still an amazing exerience.

The environment around me is always stunning me with wonder. Most recently, there was a double rainbow in my backyard after a rainstorm. Breathtaking.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Experienced:
Snowboarding fresh powder!
Sunsets "green flash" on Captiva Island (the best!)
Exchanging vows with my wife on the beaches of Captiva.

Would like to experience:
Heli-boarding in the Swiss Alps
Salmon fishing on a remote Alaskan lake.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Skydiving for the first (and only) time. Once I got past the freefall (which was downright scary!), the view from thousands of feet above the ground was breathtaking.

Snorkeling in the Dominican Republic. As you can see in the pic, I was literally swimming with the fishes... :)

Attachments

• $skydive7.jpg
    $skydive7.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 156
  • $Swimming with the fishes.jpg
    $Swimming with the fishes.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 150

MRE

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Experienced:
Of course the birth of our first son was magnificent. However, watching the birth of his twin brothers was amazing. After the first was born, I could not believe there was enough room another inside.

1) Watching the sunrise from Haleakala. (Take a bunch of warm clothes if you plan on doing this)

2) Skiing and snowboarding at Mt. Tremblant. (The first time for both)

Hope to experience:

1) A round of golf with my wife at St. Andrews. (Hopefully she will let me beat her for once)

2) The birth of our daughter. (Still have to convince my wife that we won't have twins again before she will agree to try again)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Experienced:

- moving into my own house, and renovating it to suit my preferences (can't do that much in an apartment
- a trip to Great Britain that I just got back from, seeing all these historical sites I'd heard about all my life... awesome

Want to experience:

- learn to snowshoe and/or cross-country ski
- a trip to Australia/New Zealand

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Oh wow to hear all the places everyone has gone. I am tottaly envious. Im a traveler at heart and if it were up to me I would go everywhere. But...you know...Life. So im having to choose. And mentioning that....If anyone has any trip ideas or advice to give from personal experience that would be so awesome....Ok I know off topic...But kinda not...LOL.Heres some more frome me...Experienced:1. My "shotgun" wedding. (we got married at the court house cause we were moving at the same time.)2. Sitting with my 'first love' on a ferris wheel at night...and being able to see every light on...for miles.Want to:1. Stading on the cliff moors of ireland, with the wind blowing against me.2. Actually being able to have another child. Love all the post peeps...Lets keep it going.. Love ya all....:) :)

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Experienced:

1. 4000 mile, 2 week cross country trip (L.A. to Baltimore with a stop in Canada) that was my "bachelor party". I went on my Harley alone.

2. The wedding three days later

3. Saving a life after he fell off a cliff

4. Being told by a former student that what I taught them in SD class saved their life.

Want to do:

1. Around the world sailing trip with my wife - retirement.

2. Open a MA school in Austin when we move there and make a living doing it.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
fireman00 said:
Sunrise on Cadilac Mt. in Acadia National Park in Maine.

That is a beautiful site to behold. :)

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1. women
2. women

1. both pretty and smart women
2. both pretty and smart women

MUAHAHAH